Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Watching shows with teenage relationships made me idealize them so much.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Have any of you seen the movie Titan AE? it's a great film, I highly recommend you check it out.

"DescriptionA science-fiction film that combines traditional animation with computer generated images, "Titan A.E." takes place in the distant future, after Earth has been obliterated by a mysterious alien race known as the Drej. Cale is a human teenager who has been given a mysterious map by his father, leading him on an unforgettable journey."

Anyways, this is just one of the shows/films I watched as a kid (9 years old, I think) that involved teen love.

That movie remained imprinted in my mind, and I think it's one of the reasons I idealize teen love so much.

I hate Disney channel for doing that

I hate Disney channel for doing that
Suite life on deck :feelsrope:

I actually didnt watch much Disney channel other than that though. I was born in 03 but most of the shows I watched were from the late 90s or early 2000s

Suite life on deck :feelsrope:

I actually didnt watch much Disney channel other than that though. I was born in 03 but most of the shows I watched were from the late 90s or early 2000s

Wat the fuck were the same age