Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching Reality TV shows to learn NT conversational skills

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Not fake american shit. I'm watching a japanese reality show called Terrace House on Netflix which seems pretty natural to me. Just have to filter out the japanese mannerisms like head nodding etc.

Prepping for a 4th of July cookout where girls I went to highschool will be

>Watching Japs to become more NT

Kek. Are you having that cookout in Tokyo or something?

I get it, I'm also a weeb too, but wouldn't it just be better to like, voice chat with someone from your country who is NT or watch a show from your country?

Expecting SCRIPTED FOREIGN TV SHOWS to help you prepare for a social interaction in America on the 4th of July is some high grade autism. Do NOT do this.

my homeboys will be there too so i won't be left alone if I get ignored by the foids

thanks brother, there will be a pool so hopefully everyone can bond over a game of water volleyball
hahaha wtf water volleyball. low inhib too i wouldn't even go.

my homeboys will be there too so i won't be left alone if I get ignored by the foids

thanks brother, there will be a pool so hopefully everyone can bond over a game of water volleyball
Don't stare at the thots to long. :feelzez:

Expecting SCRIPTED FOREIGN TV SHOWS to help you prepare for a social interaction in America on the 4th of July is some high grade autism. Do NOT do this.
LOL

how about you go outside and talk to people instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back