Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious watching Michigan with great interest rn

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
MI is going to decide the election, even if Trump wins Georgia and Pennsylvania all Biden needs is Nevada and Michigan. I’d be very surprised if Trump wins Nevada so it all comes down to this one state

@FrothySolutions @BITG @other political guys thought

It’s fucking over. Biden’s gonna win. All accelerationist’s are gonna be cooming. Biden will double down on all Marxist stuff.

It’s fucking over. Biden’s gonna win. All accelerationist’s are gonna be cooming. Biden will double down on all Marxist stuff.
Complete cope. Biden is the more conservative out of the two candidates. The very definition of milquetoast.

Complete cope. Biden is the more conservative out of the two candidates. The very definition of milquetoast.
It will be a return to the Obama era policies under Biden/Kamala and Trump's presidency from 2016 to 2020 will be an aberration.

It will be a return to the Obama era policies under Biden/Kamala and Trump's presidency from 2016 to 2020 will be an aberration.
tbh.

This is why @PPEcel supports Biden: because of his fundamental conservatism.

tbh.

You're not wrong. I don't see why everyone villifies the establishment. I prefer Biden to Sanders or Warren.

tbh.

tbh I don’t like the political establishment but I agree more with Biden than Trump on a good portion of the stuff that I actually care about, like drug legality and having megacorporations pay taxes. on other things (like sending the US military to bomb third world countries) I dislike them both equally. so I’m kind of rooting for Biden

seems like most people on here are pro-Trump, either because they’re concerned about the left/big tech/etc persecuting incels (though frankly I don’t think who the President is will affect this either way) or they just generally have right wing views on immigration and stuff (this is relatively low on my priority list tbh)

You're not wrong. I don't see why everyone villifies the establishment. I prefer Biden to Sanders or Warren.
It is a factor of class consciousness.

It is a factor of class consciousness.
Perhaps.

Biden has indeed massively outperformed Clinton in areas like Delaware County, OH, for example -- a predominantly white suburb of Columbus with a median household income of $104k.

Voter fraud
Biden will usher in the NWO

I was calling Biden for weeks now but ngl I was calling trump before that and always said it was a possibility. After this morning I have a hunch for Trump. It could go either way but my money's on Trump.
I was 100% sure that Biden would lose to Trump if he was the nominee before corona happened. corona and george floyd has tipped it in Biden’s favor imo. I was uncertain at some points last night but I’m fairly confident that Biden will win

karl marx soy | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Biden a marxist :feelskek:

Biden's lead in Michigan is 40,000 and climbing. They rigged it hard and good. I think it's over for Trump. There's still an outside chance of Nevada flipping for Trump but I'm not hopeful.

I was 100% sure that Biden would lose to Trump if he was the nominee before corona happened. corona and george floyd has tipped it in Biden’s favor imo. I was uncertain at some points last night but I’m fairly confident that Biden will win
Same -- up until recently I really thought it'd be Trump, but I'd be shocked if it weren't Biden now. Honestly, I don't really care either way; it's not like either will do shit for me.

Biden's lead in Michigan is 40,000 and climbing. They rigged it hard and good. I think it's over for Trump. There's still an outside chance of Nevada flipping for Trump but I'm not hopeful.

fuck kamala nigger and sleepy joe
they are frauding so hard its fucking obvious

As far as a "clean" win with no courtroom shenanigans, yeah it's about Nevada and Pennsylvania.

Here's the thing though. Trump is ahead in Pennsylvania with a little under 300,000 on Biden. So Associated Press is leaving Pennsylvania pink for now. But... there's 88% reporting in. Michigan and Wisconsin looked pretty good for Trump at 91%-94% reporting in. And then I woke up and Wisconsin was blue. And part of me doesn't wanna believe it's real. But if I'm coping, 12% outstanding votes is plenty for Biden to catch up.

If Biden is President though, I hope he loses Pennsylvania. The absolute bullshit if Pennsylvania has a riot so close to Election Day and they still vote for him. I blame early voting.