Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Watching Elliot Rodger's youtube videos is so comforting

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
I came across an archive of his old YouTube videos, and it's been both refreshing and relatable. His videos where he talks about foid, social rejection, and the unfairness of the world. Although he can be relatable, he can also be corny and cringey at times. However, his overall stories and rants are similar to mine, as I was mocked, abused, and rejected by roasties. I was always a respectable kind person to them, but they laughed in my face, ignored me then went to go fuck those braindead brutes who treated them like shit and groped them in public. I was blackpilled from a young age without even knowing what the blackpill was, I knew I was ugly so I stop trying to get these whores. He's the only one I can resonate with and may his legacy live on.

He was just a fucktard, as most of us. Comfort is a sign of stagnation. I hate being a degenerate stagnant fucktard, and yet, I admit, living in comfort is a dream our monkey ancestors couldn't even dream of. Fuck this absurd existence and the illusion of happiness.

I love elliot. When i first watched him i could relate to him and will always relate to him. Because hes a hero. Yeah he can be corny but he speaks truth. That brocel wasnt bad looking at all but foids decided to reject him.

i can't watch his videos, there is something awkward in him and voice as well, i'm just like him in that regard.

i can't laugh or cringe at him trying to elevate himself and being "narcissistic" that's just called coping and we all do it to make ourselves feel better
he was a good, admirable, intelligent dude, i really wish he was still alive, i really wish i could actually meet him.

met a foid once that used to watch them all the time lol

I like the one video where he is taking a walk in a park and pondering how beautiful the environment is, but how sad at the same time that he has to experience it all alone. I could really relate to this one.

That brocel wasnt bad looking at all but foids decided to reject him.
oh he absolutely had bad looks, that's why someone gets rejected
especially compared to the residents of CHADifornia.

i can't laugh or cringe at him trying to elevate himself and being "narcissistic" that's just called coping and we all do it to make ourselves feel better
he was a good, admirable, intelligent dude, i really wish he was still alive, i really wish i could actually meet him.
Indeed brocel:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

He was just a fucktard, as most of us. Comfort is a sign of stagnation. I hate being a degenerate stagnant fucktard, and yet, I admit, living in comfort is a dream our monkey ancestors couldn't even dream of. Fuck this absurd existence and the illusion of happiness.
Yes, but stagnation is the best we can hope for. It's not like wageslaving endlessly provides us anything.

he has a pretty good front profile but his side profile is FUCKED

Like Mein Kamp his You Tube videos should be implemented into the Education system

I like Elliot Rodger and his videos and manifesto are top notch stuff. But my all time favourite is Seung Hui Cho. Eric Harris and Dylan Kleebold are also among my favourites.

I'm also into more obscure guys like Pekka Erik Auvinen and Adam Lanza.

Yes, but stagnation is the best we can hope for. It's not like wageslaving endlessly provides us anything.
I only wageslave to buy food and get shelter tbh

There's no superior goal to that. Everything sucks but it is what it is.

Elliot would have hated everyone here.

Just enjoy his videos and content where he was relatable.

I know what you mean an I can agree that he wasn't blackpilled, but i'm mostly talking about rants grownig up which I can relate too.

I came across an archive of his old YouTube videos, and it's been both refreshing and relatable. His videos where he talks about foid, social rejection, and the unfairness of the world. Although he can be relatable, he can also be corny and cringey at times. However, his overall stories and rants are similar to mine, as I was mocked, abused, and rejected by roasties. I was always a respectable kind person to them, but they laughed in my face, ignored me then went to go fuck those braindead brutes who treated them like shit and groped them in public. I was blackpilled from a young age without even knowing what the blackpill was, I knew I was ugly so I stop trying to get these whores. He's the only one I can resonate with and may his legacy live on.
True, it felt very relatable to watch his old videos where I actually share a lot of similar interests with him and also the same problems.

Agreed. He was cringey. Although when he wasn't in character, he truly was a normal guy like us.

Where can I find reuploads of his videos? Is there some channel on yt / dailymotion or somewhere else?

im not gay but

Rip king elliot

post the link pliz

I enjoy watching them not because the man was inspiring but because inceldom is interesting.
I still think he was a huge volcel

Thank u brocel