Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watching a subhuman with a cute girl isn't lifefuel. We should be livid.

I very, very rarely see a sub6 with a gf. And yes I resent the few subhumans I see with girls.

Working or not, we all deserve it far more. Sex and love is apart of nature and if we can't have it then we shouldn't be held accountable for what a lack of it does.
This mentality could make you go ER sooner or later, I read his manifesto and he was obsessed with the same idea. I still believe in free will to some extent, so I can't agree with you on this.

And what's with the "more" part? If sex and love is a fundamental human right, than everyone deserves it equally.
You realize that seeing an ugly man with a gf means that he mogs you? It means youre more subhuman than him.
You can't actually think life is this simple.

Last edited:
This mentality could make you go ER sooner or later,
That's a good thing. If I can't be happy then why do my Chad and Stacey victims deserve it? If I don't die old and alone them I'm probably gonna blow my house up. At least I can make something with my life.

And what's with the "more" part? If sex and love is a fundamental human right, than everyone deserves it equally.
Except the ones who already have it. We need enough to make up for all we missed which is more than what they deserve.

Better than seeing Chad do the same

Better than seeing Chad do the same
At least with Chad you can just say it was genetics.

I've been working hand bleedingly hard since the day I crawled out of my mother and it's a stab in the soul anytime I see a subhuman with a pretty girl. You get this feel. "What have I been doing wrong?" "Has god forsaken me yet again?" "The only real solution has to be absolute genocide!"

It's like a wheel that spins your life around and it never spins to something good.

I've been working hand bleedingly hard since the day I crawled out of my mother and it's a stab in the soul anytime I see a subhuman with a pretty girl. You get this feel. "What have I been doing wrong?" "Has god forsaken me yet again?" "The only real solution has to be absolute genocide!"

It's like a wheel that spins your life around and it never spins to something good.
Most of the time you can assume it's due to moneymaxing or extreme betabucks. All other times are unicorns

Most of the time you can assume it's due to moneymaxing or extreme betabucks. All other times are unicorns
That's a cope. And it's a cope I like to use until I see the girls lovingly lock their arms with him or lay on his shoulder.

That's a cope. And it's a cope I like to use until I see the girl lovingly lock his arm with hers or lay on his shoulder.
Foids are good actors

Hard work = meaningless waste of time

Surgerymaxx or rope.

Foids are good actors
Foids also have the secret prize inside. Getting the key to a woman's heart and losing my virginity is my mission and seeing people achieve that before me, no matter who, and no matter what, lights my insides on fire.
Hard work = meaningless waste of time

Surgerymaxx or rope.
Wish I knew that before I got to work.

Foids also have the secret prize inside. Getting the key to a woman's heart and losing my virginity is my mission and seeing people achieve that before me, no matter who, and no matter what, lights my insides on fire.

Wish I knew that before I got to work.
Time to moneymax so you can st least simulate that feeling

Time to moneymax so you can st least simulate that feeling
What about my pride? The only thing bigger and more prominent than my hate is my pride.

Paying for a glorified prostitute? That will destroy my pride.
It's the only option for some of us. And a lot of the subhumans you're seeing w qt gfs are in that situation

are you even sure she was his gf? honestly women cant even feel love they just use men or if they are sick see them as children so their instinct kicks in but other than that foids only want chads.
beside that i honestly think you are the only honest person here, i deep down also cant really feel that hapy, i feel sad i wish i was the one being loved, coping is just a way of delaying the rope.
dont want to make anybody feel bad or anything this is just how i feel, its how i cope...

If that subhuman looks the same or worse than me, fine, that would be some lifefuel because I know ascension isn't impossible.

If he looks better but is just "sub8", then it's still hopeless for me.

It's the only option for some of us. And a lot of the subhumans you're seeing w qt gfs are in that situation
I'm also "like ah nutjob supervillain" according to the last girl I tried to ask out.

Why? Did you do something an aspie would?
My outfit (profile pic related), the deep voice I try to do, my way of talking, and when I speak with a girl I try to sneak sex in there and I almost always namedrop inceldom and when I do that I do some villainous speech.

when I speak with a girl I try to sneak sex in there and I almost always namedrop inceldom and when I do that I do some villainous speech.
JFL if you actually do that and expect to possibly get laid.

JFL if you actually do that and expect to possibly get laid.
The reactions actually vary. Sometimes they're rude, sometimes they don't even know what I'm talking about and back away, and other times they just think I have some mental problems and be as nice as they can with their rejections.

My outfit (profile pic related), the deep voice I try to do, my way of talking, and when I speak with a girl I try to sneak sex in there and I almost always namedrop inceldom and when I do that I do some villainous speech.
Lmao dude why? You're basically failing on purpose and wasting your own time. Do you honestly believe you can get laid doing that?

Lmao dude why? You're basically failing on purpose and wasting your own time. Do you honestly believe you can get laid doing that?

It's not like I mean to. When I talk to women something happens and I really don't even know what until after the conversation. When I'm not a nervous mess there's always something about me that's in the way.

It's not like I mean to. When I talk to women something happens and I really don't even know what until after the conversation. When I'm not a nervous mess there's always something about me that's in the way.
It's likely you have some form of autism. Should check w a doc

It's likely you have some form of autism. Should check w a doc
The only thing they can do is give me medication. I'm not paying doctors a cent until they can help me ascend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back