Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watching a subhuman with a cute girl isn't lifefuel. We should be livid.

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
  • One more cherry for normies to pick during arguments
  • One more girl that isn't ours
  • She's probably using him
  • The men of this site deserve it far more
  • He probably gets sex
  • These subhumans can sense jealousy. Find an ugly incel looking guy with a beautiful girl and watch him put his arms around her or kiss her whenever you're in his proximity. Suicidefuel.

JFL you are clearly jealous that its not you ascending. I'm always happy when I see ugly men get women. You know they have struggled in life and now they have some form of happiness.

The goal is to ascend. They met that goal. Good for them. If they're happy then live and let live
Duh.

I've struggled too and I'm not happy. They don't deserve it as much as I do.
Don't be a self entitled prick. No one deserves happiness. We Just have then right to pursue it

Don't be a self entitled prick. No one deserves happiness. We Just have then right to pursue it
Women get to be entitled all the time. Western culture pushes equal rights on the daily. If they get to seep into my entertainment then I have a right to be as entitled as I want to be.

I've struggled too and I'm not happy. They don't deserve it as much as I do.
How do you deserve it anymore than any other incel deserves it though?

Women get to be entitled all the time. Western culture pushes equal rights on the daily. If they get to seep into my entertainment then I have a right to be as entitled as I want to be.
Just because youre entitled doesn't mean you deserve to be or should be. They're happy, you're not. Deal with it like a Damn adult

How do you deserve it anymore than any other incel deserves it though?
He's not an incel if he ascends. I deserve sex more than ascenders.
should be.
I should be. Normies get sex and love on the daily while I sit here and rot and they have the audacity to wonder why I'm as miserable as I am?

I never ever see ugly men with women I find actually cute.

I should be. Normies get sex and love on the daily while I sit here and rot and they have the audacity to wonder why I'm as miserable as I am?
Learn to be happy for the incels that ascend and I guarantee your miserable existence will be a bit more bearable

I did. I saw this ugly manlet, shorter than me, with a cute blonde girl with a nice ass. There was a homeless guy masturbating with a knife not too far away from where we were and I had to leave just so I wouldn't get tempted to take the knife.
Learn to be happy for the incels that ascend and I guarantee your miserable existence will be a bit more bearable
Jealousy is a natural human feeling. You can't just stop it. Especially not for something like this. My existence isn't going to be any better. I might even consider myself a cuck for accepting this in justice.

The goal is to ascend. They met that goal. Good for them. If they're happy then live and let live

They pop up now and again. It's uncommon but so are huge penises. Maybe theres a connection there
I did. I saw this ugly manlet, shorter than me, with a cute blonde girl with a nice ass. There was a homeless guy masturbating with a knife not too far away from where we were and I had to leave just so I wouldn't get tempted to take the knife.

Jealousy is a natural human feeling. You can't just stop it. Especially not for something like this.
You can if you try. Emotion is a mindset, so focus on positives and your emotions will follow

It still seems kind of lame to see someone who is in a similar or worse position than you get out of that position and then get butthurt about it because it wasn't specifically you. What should they do, stop trying to ascend because you haven't?

You can if you try. Emotion is a mindset, so focus on positives and your emotions will follow
There is nothing positive about my life. If I wasn't afraid of hell I would have burned my house down long ago. Finding a guy as ugly as me with a cute girl is just squeezing lemon in a salt filled wound.

What should they do, stop trying to ascend because you haven't?
I never said that. I'm just saying that feeling happy for ascending """""incels""""" is a sin.

I did. I saw this ugly manlet, shorter than me, with a cute blonde girl with a nice ass.
Well, I see guys with women that mog them, but they're never really subhuman truecel ugly. They usually have a couple of good facial features and all mog me.

There was a homeless guy masturbating with a knife not too far away from where we were and I had to leave just so I wouldn't get tempted to take the knife.
Lol what the fuck. Reminds me of that evil emperor or Rome who allegedly made women masturbate with daggers.

I never said that. I'm just saying that feeling happy for ascending """""incels""""" is a sin.
So if someone ascended from here would you be happy or mad? Personally, I'd be glad. All ugly males suffer in life, being mad that their life got better and not yours is super self centered.

There is nothing positive about my life. If I wasn't afraid of hell I would have burned my house down long ago. Finding a guy as ugly as me with a cute girl is just squeezing lemon in a salt filled wound.
So seeing someone in your position, do better than you, pissed you off? God you must be a lazy miserable blaming bastard

the only ascensions i've seen are when the guy is high status in some kind of community and is making more money than average guys, apart from that i never see incel-tier dudes with women

So if someone ascended from here would you be happy or mad?
They would be dead to me. Hell. If I ascended I would be dead to me. If you think I'm joking or trolling then just know that I am dead serious.

All ugly males suffer in life, being mad that their life got better and not yours is super self centered.
Why should I care about other people if other people don't care about me? Before I got redpilled my well being was the last thing I worried about. Now I realize that caring and being happy for other people is stupid.

I wish I could feel happy for incels that ascend but I feel nothing but jealousy and disdain tbh

You cannot blame anyone
I have no idea where this Blame thing came from because never have I once said I blamed anyone. Although I do place them as responsbile for their obviousness to our situation which they should pay for.

Ultimately blame has never changed anything. Only an alternative structure to the debate and a destruction of the logic of our enemies can save us.
But has it?

I wish I could feel happy for incels that ascend but I feel nothing but jealousy and disdain tbh
You're trying to feel happy though. That's a good thing
Yep.

I wouldn't say lazy but I am miserable and blaming.
You're definitely lazy. The only reason someone who is your equal is doing better than you is because they're working harder. Therefore you must be lazy or you'd be the same as them

Therefore you must be lazy or you'd be the same as them
With that logic everyone here is lazy because they don't have a girlfriend despite all of our efforts.

Actions justified by blame are all that matters.
It's not like I can take any action. I'd be laughed into a jail cell and it wouldn't be worth it. However, if misfortune befalls them and they expect me to feel pity then they're mistaken. I would be overjoyed.

You're trying to feel happy though. That's a good thing

You're definitely lazy. The only reason someone who is your equal is doing better than you is because they're working harder. Therefore you must be lazy or you'd be the same as them
this sounds like libertarian bootstraps horseshit to me. Equivalent to bluepilled advice like "you need to shower and cut your hair, work on your personality and stop being so toxic"

JFL you are clearly jealous that its not you ascending. I'm always happy when I see ugly men get women. You know they have struggled in life and now they have some form of happiness.
This. I am happy for any incel who ascends. If you aren't, you are a traitorcel.

That is where you are FUCKING WRONG, CUNT. You can't do anything to effect the couple but you can do so much. You can write stories, essays, novels, books and books about what it means to be a man in 2018. This is our only hope. Eventually we will all be dead and the only things that matter will be what we leave behind.
Nobody will care what we leave behind.
If you aren't, you are a traitorcel.
Why should we be happy when we have our own problems. It's useless and bluepilled to an extent.

this sounds like libertarian bootstraps horseshit to me. Equivalent to bluepilled advice like "you need to shower and cut your hair, work on your personality and stop being so toxic"
No, because I'm not saying he can get a Stacy if hes nice. I'm saying he can do as well as the guy who is at his same level if he tried as hard as that guy. Its not like I think he can do as well as a person more attractive then him

Pls dont go ER

This

Why should we be happy when we have our own problems. It's useless and bluepilled to an extent.
/QUOTE]
You sound like one of those roasties "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride." Do you really want to be compared to that?
Elevate yourself and be happy for your ascended incel.

tbh tbh. No better than the normies that think incels deserve to be incels.
I want incels to ascend just as much as we all do....subconsciously. I just can't help but feel seething and bitter that someone accomplished something I've spent my entire youth trying to achieve.

I just get so angry and there's no outlet or proper way to contain them because the SJWs took them all. The only thing I can do is hope everyone gets burned.

When a subhuman has a cute "gf" there is a 100% chance that he is betabuxxing and she is cucking.

I want incels to ascend just as much as we all do....subconsciously. I just can't help but feel seething and bitter that someone accomplished something I've spent my entire youth trying to achieve.

I just get so angry and there's no outlet or proper way to contain them because the SJWs took them all. The only thing I can do is hope everyone gets burned.

Just because you get jealous easily doesn't mean its a good way to be though. You should work on letting go instead of trying to bottle up more rage.

Just because you get jealous easily doesn't mean its a good way to be though. You should work on letting go instead of trying to bottle up more rage.
It's not like I want to be this way. I just have nothing to do with myself. Hopefully it explodes so hard that I can finally go ER without fearing consequences.

I completely understand your frustration, but still don't get why you think you deserve a cute girl MORE than those incel-looking guy. Is it that you're better looking than them, thus you think you're more deserving of their foid?

Just don't be that jealous bruh.

I completely understand your frustration, but still don't get why you think you deserve a cute girl MORE than those incel-looking guy. Is it that you're better looking than them, thus you think you're more deserving of their foid?
No. It's just that I worked just as hard with myself. I deserve it just as much as they do and yet women don't look my way.

No. It's just that I worked just as hard with myself. I deserve it just as much as they do and yet women don't look my way.
That makes sense, if you worked hard than you're right to be "entitled" (I hate this word so fucking much).

However, you said in your first post that "the men of this site deserve it far more", which I don't think is true. Most of us are probably LDARing because of our subhumanity, so if you actually made serious effort to ascend, then you're in the minority here.

This is why I can't be mad when I see ugly guys with girls: I view them as people who got fucked by life the same way as me, but somehow they managed to play their cards better. I think they deserve it much more to be happy than Chad and normies, those fuckers frustrate me on a whole different level when I see them with their gf.

However, you said in your first post that "the men of this site deserve it far more", which I don't think is true. Most of us are probably LDARing because of our subhumanity, so if you actually made serious effort to ascend, then you're in the minority here.
Working or not, we all deserve it far more. Sex and love is apart of nature and if we can't have it then we shouldn't be held accountable for what a lack of it does.

Where are you seeing this? I haven't seen it outside of TV/movies in two decades.

You realize that seeing an ugly man with a gf means that he mogs you? It means youre more subhuman than him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back