Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching a movie with ghetto woman is the fucking worst!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Everytime I go to the theatre and there's ghetto whores sitting behind or infront of me they always shout out stupid shit and always talk shit about a guy if he's ugly. When an ugly character comes on screen they'd shout "HES UGLY" or "THAT NIGGAS UGLY" like 5 fucking times in a row. If it's a scary movie they overreact and act scared too the smallest things or they feel the need to shout "RUN RUN, THE MONSTERS BEHIND YOU". 

I hate these cunts!

>going to movies

fakecel detected

satoshisacuck said:
>going to movies

fakecel detected

Is it less fakecel if I told you I go by myself?

i went to about three of the most ghetto high schools in my city (new york city) and i have had to deal with those fucking ratchet cunts for 4.5 years straight

it was insane, they all deserve to be burned in a fire. even the wanna be thugs "yo nigga gnomesayin FUCK 12 NIGGA BLOOD GANG WE OUTCHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" were like 40000000x more tolerable than them.

whogivesafucc said:
i went to about three of the most ghetto high schools in my city (new york city) and i have had to deal with those fucking ratchet cunts for 4.5 years straight

it was insane, they all deserve to be burned in a fire. even the wanna be thugs "yo nigga gnomesayin FUCK 12 NIGGA BLOOD GANG WE OUTCHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" were like 40000000x more tolerable than them.

There's something seriously wrong with the brains of those people. I wish there was an extra and small continent they could be sent too away from civilized people. I would love to see their reaction when their continent turns into an uninhabitable  shithole within a day so they understand their problems stem from themselves and no one else.

and if you even try to them to shut up they go fucking berserk. if only you could hit woman, I would be the shit of those fucking cunts every time

Sadist said:
and if you even try to them to shut up they go fucking berserk. if only you could hit woman, I would be the shit of those fucking cunts every time

RIGHT! Or they try and get their thug boyfriend and his friends to kick your ass. I got jumped in highschool because some ghetto whore Hit my car with her car door, I confront her, she cusses me out, I call her a bitch, next thing I know I get tripped outside by a bunch of thugs during lunch period for calling his girlfriend a bitch, got hit a few times before I could run away.

Black girls always loud as shit

Nautica1983 said:
RIGHT! Or they try and get their thug boyfriend and his friends to kick your ass. I got jumped in highschool because some ghetto whore Hit my car with her car door, I confront her, she cusses me out, I call her a bitch, next thing I know I get tripped outside by a bunch of thugs for calling his girlfriend a bitch, got hit a few times before I could run away.

Incels never win. We need to obey our genetically superior overlords.

White bitches are much worse imo.

Nautica1983 said:
whogivesafucc said:
There's something seriously wrong with the brains of those people. I wish there was an extra and small continent they could be sent too away from civilized people. I would love to see their reaction when their continent turns into an uninhabitable shithole within a day so they understand their problems stem from themselves and no one else.

within a day? you're giving them too much credit LOL. more like within 15 minutes when they realize there's no trap music, guns or basketball or any consoles to play nba 2k on. "YO YO NIGGA WHEN WE GET THERE IMA BUST YA ASS IN 2k NIGGA"

"YO THEY AINT EVEN GOT 2k BRUH, THEY AINT EVEN GOT 2k bruh. Nah this place deadass not lit bruh this shit a dub"

Its_OVER said:
White bitches are much worse imo.

this much is true tbh. white girls always have that condescending attitude.

good thing the ghetto ones over here in the uk arent too bad

GeneticDysfunction said:
Incels never win. We need to obey our genetically superior overlords.

Don't bend to their will brother. We can't win, but we can cause them pain.

whogivesafucc said:
within a day? you're giving them too much credit LOL. more like within 15 minutes when they realize there's no trap music, guns or basketball or any consoles to play nba 2k on. "YO YO NIGGA WHEN WE GET THERE IMA BUST YA ASS IN 2k NIGGA"

"YO THEY AINT EVEN GOT 2k BRUH, THEY AINT EVEN GOT 2k bruh. Nah this place deadass not lit bruh this shit a dub

LMFAO!