Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Watched that capeshit show Invincible that was shilled on the whole internet

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Omni Man did nothing wrong, if i was him i would think the same way, the only argument against his logic is muh feelings. I'm disappointed that he didn't killed 90% of the cast by the final episode, they sure deserved gruesome deaths, especially the retarded feminist sheboon gf and the cringe faggot friend. Resuming, the only good thing was Omni Man and some other minor characters, it's shit, but my time is not so valuable, the show is complete pozzed though. The invincible himself was a crying faggot, a pathetic excuse of a super hero.

I was told to watch. Will watch anyway despite being cucked cause good fight scenes

Omni man was extremely based, even more so on the comic.

I read the comic, tought it was pretty good besides some sjw stuf

An honest jewish super"thing"

Wow you hate something popular

Wow you hate something popular
if you read again you will see i liked certain aspects of the show, typical redditard answer, "hurr durr you criticized my show you only hate it because it's popular". fuck off faggot