Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Watch this everybody

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Ancient Magus Bride
fcd25c135faf173a4d8a67a82b3400b71507240910_full.jpg

Beautiful anime, from the studio that brought attack on titan it just finished today.

It's fantasy/slice of life/adventure/shounen so many genres in one anime.Going to start reading the manga now

The story takes place in a world that has magic. The main character has an ability that let's her see spirits, and her family throws her away. She grows up getting put into orphanages and having everyone hate her, so eventually she puts herself up for sale which then this monster like creature buys her and makes her his apprentice mage.

Also it's another anime where i recommend dub>sub

Last edited:
Im good with hentai. Thanks

This looks interesting indeed!

By the way, you used to have a MGS Raiden as your profile picture right? If so do you like MGR Raiden?

I was thinking of watching this for awhile now.

This looks interesting indeed!

By the way, you used to have a MGS Raiden as your profile picture right? If so do you like MGR Raiden?
yeah, he's my favourite character from my favourite game, awesome soundtrack, characters, and gameplay :p

It's already on my watchlist

I was thinking of watching this for awhile now.
it's really good, a lot of people argue because there really isn't a huge crazy plot. you more so enjoy the art style, animation, and ost. i really liked it, it was super comfy to watch on a friday/saturday night.

it's really good, a lot of people argue because there really isn't a huge crazy plot. you more so enjoy the art style, animation, and ost. i really liked it, it was super comfy to watch on a friday/saturday night.
Alright ill watch it tonight after super

yeah, he's my favourite character from my favourite game, awesome soundtrack, characters, and gameplay :p

Its really great to see someone that likes MGR = )! I personally like Sam more than Raiden, probably because i love and practice martial arts(BJJ) like him.

Its really great to see someone that likes MGR = )! I personally like Sam more than Raiden, probably because i love and practice martial arts(BJJ) like him.
Minuano was also really cool, i liked his back story and his boss theme the best. It's too bad we will never get to see anything else from the MGR franchise because stupid Konami. Just imagine an anime adaption or maybe a sequel to the game :(

Minuano was also really cool, i liked his back story and his boss theme the best. It's too bad we will never get to see anything else from the MGR franchise because stupid Konami. Just imagine an anime adaption or maybe a sequel to the game :(

Oh yes indeed, i really loved the fact that they bases his philosophy on a real one! (Satsujinken)

"It's too bad we will never get to see anything else from the MGR franchise because stupid Konami. Just imagine an anime adaption or maybe a sequel to the game :("

Now this felt like a punch to my stomach, at least i can keep playing the Jetstream dlc
= '(. They left the whole game with a cliffhanger, we probably will never can be able to such a great action game ever again...

Fuck you Konami.

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 81
Oh yes indeed, i really loved the fact that they bases his philosophy on a real one! (Satsujinken)

"It's too bad we will never get to see anything else from the MGR franchise because stupid Konami. Just imagine an anime adaption or maybe a sequel to the game :("

Now this felt like a punch to my stomach, at least i can keep playing the Jetstream dlc
= '(. They left the whole game with a cliffhanger, we probably will never can be able to such a great action game ever again...

Fuck you Konami.
Never knew about the philosophy, that's pretty neat.

I'm really hoping in the future there will be a game similar to this. Samurai/Ninja's, hype music, hack and slash, and futuristic (i wouldn't mind fantasy either)

also favourite gif :p

GbHPgvy.gif

Never knew about the philosophy, that's pretty neat.

I'm really hoping in the future there will be a game similar to this. Samurai/Ninja's, hype music, hack and slash, and futuristic (i wouldn't mind fantasy either)

also favourite gif :p

GbHPgvy.gif

"Never knew about the philosophy, that's pretty neat."

Yes indeed! Also if i remember correctly murasama is a buke-zukuri type sword, it helps him draw his sword from taito stance and utilize iadio techniques effectively!

"I'm really hoping in the future there will be a game similar to this. Samurai/Ninja's, hype music, hack and slash, and futuristic (i wouldn't mind fantasy either)"

A fantasy rpg game with MGR mechanics, moral system and well written characters that you can interact with would probably be neat.

RULES OF NATURE

Attachments

• images (66).jpeg
    images (66).jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited: