Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watch dogs was a based like GTA game

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

#NPNW Destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I can go ER i can use the phone to steal cash from ATMs for my guns, I can hijack a train and hold hostages, I can walk into gang territory and shoot ppl

Man this game is based, I remember when i had my PS4 i would binge play it every time, Man what a good cope, Im gonna recomplete it on PC, Im halfway there but im stuck on a mission bug if theres a workaround i may be able to continiue.

DEAR FBI THIS IS A VIDEOGAME FOR THE PS4 AND PC, PLEASE RELAX AND LET MY RTX 3080 HANDLE THIS!

lonelyus is ER-games-only:feelsaww:

I remember that the mc was a cuck

Never played it but remember all the drama because it was very downgraded from what was shown in 2012 E3.

The games after these were all woke shit games but the first Watch dogs is pretty based

Watch dogs was good but the second one everyone hated for some reason

Watch dogs was good but the second one everyone hated for some reason
People hated the sequel because it had a quirky and lighthearted tone which contrasted with the more serious and edgy original

The 1 and 2 are amazing games

Wait what? What they do mang?
Compare the first trailer to the actual game. The graphics were much better and people were pissed off. Also some bugs and erratic AI.

Compare the first trailer to the actual game. The graphics were much better and people were pissed off. Also some bugs and erratic AI.
Can be fixed on pc with mods

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back