Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wasted My time

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
So i went to my " work trial" today to find that they already have another trainee on the section i was supposed to do so they had 0 work for me.They gave me no training and left me there for 20 minutes doing nothing because the other trainee was doing all the work. When i asked him what i could help with he said " nothing".

Told the manager this and he made up an excuse saying they werent expecting another trainee, and told me to leave.

So to sum up i wasted 2 hours of travel time and also on the walk back it started raining and i witnessed a normie and his gf giggling and kissing, i legit wanted to punch the cunt in the face.

At 22 im so done with this life, low value ugly males have such a shitty life situation especially if you live in the UK like me. :feelscry:

That sounds brutal I know what it feels like to go some were and have no use and just stand there doing nothing

That is horrible. They should've known this

That is horrible. They should've known this

it was horrible, though 2 years of unemployment has shown me the incompetence of employers.

Last edited:
That sounds fucked up... sorry to hear it, bro.

That's shitty, I hope you still don't give up

That's shitty, I hope you still don't give up

its becoming increasingly hard to find reasons to even bother looking for work or doing anything for that matter.

its becoming increasingly hard to find reasons to even bother looking for work or doing anything for that matter.
imo working reduces the pain because it gets your mind off your inceldom (at least depending on where you work). Also makes it easier to sleep and have a healthy day structure, and it gives you more self-respect. And of course you have more money in your pockets which is always nice and allows you to use expensive but good copes

imo working reduces the pain because it gets your mind off your inceldom (at least depending on where you work). Also makes it easier to sleep and have a healthy day structure, and it gives you more self-respect. And of course you have more money in your pockets which is always nice and allows you to use expensive but good copes

to be honest when i worked before i was in the exact same position i am now except i had a little bit extra money which would just sit in my back. Their is 0 motivation for incels in life when you are rejected in all aspects of it.

Im surprised you find meaning in work.

I think it is the basis to be able to find meaning in another way, for me the world looks just bleak and hopeless when i am doing nothing

I think it is the basis to be able to find meaning in another way, for me the world looks just bleak and hopeless when i am doing nothing

doesnt it look bleak and hopeless even when you are working? i remember when i was working i just felt like a monkey dancing for pennies.

Loneliness is the real killer.

doesnt it look bleak and hopeless even when you are working? i remember when i was working i just felt like a monkey dancing for pennies.

Loneliness is the real killer.

I have to admit I haven't lost hope completely yet.
Still haven't tried all the bluepilled ways to find a gf, also am considering moving abroad like itsOver if I'm still incel here in a few years. And I still can experience moments of joy by coping, so as long as this works, I'm gonna go for it.
The problem is, I'm already high inhib, but when I'm neeting I'm too ashamed of myself to even talk to people and end up completely isolated and unmotivated to do anything.
If you feel completely bleak and hopeless no matter what you are doing I recommend trying antidepressants, has helped me as well.

Fucked up man. Jfl @ being an incel in life.

I have to admit I haven't lost hope completely yet.
Still haven't tried all the bluepilled ways to find a gf, also am considering moving abroad like itsOver if I'm still incel here in a few years. And I still can experience moments of joy by coping, so as long as this works, I'm gonna go for it.
The problem is, I'm already high inhib, but when I'm neeting I'm too ashamed of myself to even talk to people and end up completely isolated and unmotivated to do anything.
If you feel completely bleak and hopeless no matter what you are doing I recommend trying antidepressants, has helped me as well.

im to high inhib to go to the doctors for anti depressants, also i suffer from pretty bad anxiety so being around loads of people may trigger a panic attack. ( has happened before)

im to high inhib to go to the doctors for anti depressants, also i suffer from pretty bad anxiety so being around loads of people may trigger a panic attack. ( has happened before)
For the lighter antidepressants you don't need a prescription, you can get them at the drugstore or even anonimously online. (atm I take St.John's wort extract 1350 mg/day, although you might go for something stronger if your condition is really bad). Also no need to be ashamed to go to a doctor, you're not the first one requesting something like that, to them it's a normal medical condition.

For the lighter antidepressants you don't need a prescription, you can get them at the drugstore or even anonimously online. (atm I take St.John's wort extract 1350 mg/day, although you might go for something stronger if your condition is really bad). Also no need to be ashamed to go to a doctor, you're not the first one requesting something like that, to them it's a normal medical condition.

shoving some pills down my throat wont solve my inceldom, also how do you know what dosage to take?

shoving some pills down my throat wont solve my inceldom, also how do you know what dosage to take?
Best option to figure out the dosage is to talk to a doctor of corse. The standard recommended dosage is also written on the package insert. 900 mg of this particular drug is normal for (not major/psychotic) depression. Didn't work that good so I increased a bit. It won't solve your inceldom on it's own for sure, but at least it enables you to break out of apathy and hopelessness and do something with your life.

That really sucks, you had gotten your hopes up, and then they smacked it down.