Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting wasted 3 years of my life doing nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
For the past three years,ever since i got my GED at 20 after dropping out of highschool at 18 due to excessive bullying and getting held back 4 times (i was in 10th grade at 18 JFL) ,i did nothing with my life.I was too afraid of going to college and getting mogged by everyone , so i just stayed in my room day and night/playing fps games and jerking off to hentai

I didn't learn a new language, learn programming or practice an instrument.I didnt learn any skill or have any talent that could've blossomed into a career .I wasted all this time doing nothing.I can't even get a job at mcdonald's because i have absolutely no job experience at 23 . My life is flying by me and soon I'll be dead in a ditch somewhere,if not dying from old age.Fuck:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
bruh this took effort and everyone is ignoring me.Even my fellow incels avoid me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can't even get a job at mcdonald's because i have absolutely no job experience at 23
Make something up, pretend to have been self-employed. Mock up a tax return if you have to. Use a fake reference service online. See if a parent or sibling has a friend who can put in a word for you somewhere. Give them a burner phone to pretend to be a reference. Think outside of the box. Honesty is only a good policy unless it hinders you to the point where you have to bend the truth.

For the past three years,ever since i got my GED at 20 after dropping out of highschool at 18 due to excessive bullying and getting held back 4 times (i was in 10th grade at 18 JFL) ,i did nothing with my life.I was too afraid of going to college and getting mogged by everyone , so i just stayed in my room day and night/playing fps games and jerking off to hentai

I didn't learn a new language, learn programming or practice an instrument.I didnt learn any skill or have any talent that could've blossomed into a career .I wasted all this time doing nothing.I can't even get a job at mcdonald's because i have absolutely no job experience at 23 . My life is flying by me and soon I'll be dead in a ditch somewhere,if not dying from old age.Fuck:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I've wasted my life for over 10 years now since graduating from college/uni. I've been able to achieve nothing because I am a low iq, ugly ogre of a person. I don't even have the courage to minecraft myself. :feelscry:

I've wasted my life for over 10 years now since graduating from college/uni. I've been able to achieve nothing because I am a low iq, ugly ogre of a person. I don't even have the courage to minecraft myself. :feelscry:

We are here for you, brocel. We are united and we can endure suffering together.

Hmmm, I hope all of you can visualize a guy jacking off to hentai, and then going to work at McDonald's.

Make something up, pretend to have been self-employed. Mock up a tax return if you have to. Use a fake reference service online. See if a parent or sibling has a friend who can put in a word for you somewhere. Give them a burner phone to pretend to be a reference. Think outside of the box. Honesty is only a good policy unless it hinders you to the point where you have to bend the truth.
lol all of that just to work at one of the most depressing places ever

ngl I think your life is doomed, or alternatively, it's over

Welcome to the club

Right there with you brother. :smonk:

2 years+ neeting. Not like there's much to do anyway , i have no motivation

its too hard going outside. im too shy lmao i never even went to high school and was a neet for all my teen life, oh well at least I'm young and 18
there's still hope for me:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
how’d you get held back so much?
I met a guy who got held back who was pretty intelligent though

23 isn't to old bro. Learn to day trade, programming whatever you can. There's still time.

Don't be a complete shut in, it's just not worth it. Society sucks, but being a suicidal depressed fuck sucks even more.

Absolutely this. Do what you can to survive in this shit world, even if it requires illegal actions. People get away with far worse anyway.

I didn't learn a new language, learn programming or practice an instrument.I didnt learn any skill or have any talent that could've blossomed into a career .I wasted all this time doing nothing.
so why didnt you jfl
if ur neet u have all the time in the world

I'm on the same boat. It's depressing to see how much time we have wasted doing things that don't matter at all. Right now I'm finishing my studies and will hopefully start to work soon enough. I started these studies when I was 23 just like you with exactly the same background (I do have some job experience but it's so minor it doesn't count).

If you want to find talent, think about what subjects you were good at in high school. If you want we can talk about this if you send me a PM so we can brainstorm jobs for you.

Here is what I'd you if I were in your shoes:
1st take an IQ test, you need to know how smart you are because you need a minimum IQ level to perform certain tasks
2nd after you've taken the IQ test, think about jobs that you'd like to do that are in your area, look at your job market on indeed or whatever people use for job search in your area
3rd look how to get into the job you want

Idk your personal situation, so I can't be very specific, so if you want PM me.