Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Washing dishes at work is suicidefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Cleaning dishes at the grocery store deli I work at is pure fucking suicidefuel.
The smell of pans combined with food(especially meat and egg) that's been there for days and hot water create an awful smell that I can't help but gag at every few seconds. That fact that I have a hypersensitive gag reflex doesn't help either. I'm going to try putting vapo rub and ammonia inside my nose to see if it helps.

Incels are the equivalent of the untouchables in the Indian caste system. We are forced to do the shitty jobs because of a random dice roll at birth. Meanwhile Chad walks into the office building, shakes the managers hand and gets the job.

I worked at Taco Bell through HS and College. I liked dishes because it meant I didn't have to interact with anyone.

Tbh I brought in a facemask to work since I basically became the dishes guy every shift. They gave me shit for it at first, but at least I got to be by myself and the smell didn't overpower me.

you are wiping plates that women put their mouth on, you are litearlly rubbing Chad's cum all over your hands

you are wiping plates that women put their mouth on, you are litearlly rubbing Chad's cum all over your hands
E8EB9C61 D29C 44C5 913E 7B2B6B8A95F4

Being an Account executive for Foids who buy Sex toys for their Chads really isn't better.