Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was your Weird Uncle, actually just a long time incel?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
We all have that one uncle. As a boy, he's a special relative. You spend more time with him. Maybe playing golf. Or maybe he lets you drive on a back road when you're 14.

As you enter your twenties, you understand that being single wasn't his lifestyle choice.

By the time you hit 30, you realize that he has faced the same uphill battle you did.

And that you never heard the guy complain.

The only option he had was landwhale.

If that.

Damn did he suffer.

My uncle is 6 7” has a lot of money and is married with 2 sons. My other uncle is 5 4” and been bringing really hot foids in their 20s over and banging them for as long as i can remember. Unfortunately I didn’t get the good height or face from either of them

I don’t have a weird uncle, they all have kids and families. I’m that weird uncle, or at least will be considered in the future.
It's too bad that only by aging, we actually see that the uncle was a damn good guy all around

my maternal uncle tried to kill himself because he was an inkwell, he later married a fat long-term unemployed woman. jfl

mine was a skinny 6'1 guy that had a becky gf when he was 17 (or when I was 6) :feelskek: alcohol currently has turned him into a skinnyfat slumped degenerate with a new becky gf from college. I will be no one's uncle due to being an only child :feelsaww:

Ive had uncles i thought were a little off but none of them were weird as in = incel

;iterally everyone in my whole family and extended family all have had gfs or bfs or married and divorced With kids. Im the only loser out of all people thats never hd a gf :cryfeels:

mine was a skinny 6'1 guy that had a becky gf when he was 17 (or when I was 6) :feelskek: alcohol currently has turned him into a skinnyfat slumped degenerate with a new becky gf from college. I will be no one's uncle due to being an only child :feelsaww:
Wow.

So his height keep's him from inceldom?

Thing is, he's not blackpilled. He thinks you can get a date by Manning up.

can't relate. my uncle was and still is a foid fucker

Have two nephews. Niggers about to learn I'm THAT uncle.

My weird uncle was certainty an incel

all of my blood related uncles are straight up incel. one is married with a kid but i'm 99% sure his parents paid someone off because his wife is like 20 years younger than him and he's got a mental disability and can't even talk normally. he's also never had a relationship before then and she popped up out of the blue one day

We all have that one uncle. As a boy, he's a special relative. You spend more time with him. Maybe playing golf. Or maybe he lets you drive on a back road when you're 14.

As you enter your twenties, you understand that being single wasn't his lifestyle choice.

By the time you hit 30, you realize that he has faced the same uphill battle you did.

And that you never heard the guy complain.

The only option he had was landwhale.

If that.

Damn did he suffer.
Mine settled and married a landwhale and now my female cousin started fucking at 12 or 13 while I was rotting :feelsrope::reeeeee:

all of my blood related uncles are straight up incel. one is married with a kid but i'm 99% sure his parents paid someone off because his wife is like 20 years younger than him and he's got a mental disability and can't even talk normally. he's also never had a relationship before then and she popped up out of the blue one day
Channels4 profile
ngl. That IS odd indeed.

Mine settled and married a landwhale and now my female cousin started fucking at 12 or 13 while I was rotting :feelsrope::reeeeee:
Think about it. If the whale is 200 pounds, then by the time she's preggo she's 280.

my maternal uncle tried to kill himself because he was an inkwell, he later married a fat long-term unemployed woman. jfl
well at least he ascended:feelsokman:

The jesterization comes later
Images 2

My uncles on my dad's side are guys who lucked out due to being born in a better era. If they were born today they'd almost certainly be incels.