Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was you called handsome or ugly by parents?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

how your old people called you?

• handsome

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • ugly

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • both

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • neither

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
They never called me handsome, never ugly too. Smother just overprotecting and pampering, but ignoring my suffering in lonelyness without cute waifu. Father constantly tried to put me down, but without calling ugly. He more concentrated on my alternative ways. "When you will grow up, when you be normal?", those his constant complaints. Also in later years started to call me old, when I saying that do not want females over 25, and prefer them to be under 20

I was called "normal"

They called me handsome but laughed afterwards so it doesnt count.

My mother was the only one who commented on my looks

She tells me I look handsome -- except when she's angry, at which point, she calls me ugly.

Hmm, I wonder which one she really believes.

Only my mother said that I was handsome, but I usually deny it and them complains that I'm "too hard on myself".

My idiot parents always said I was good looking, which did a lot of harm because I thought it was because I was a bad person and became fucked in the head a bit.

i have some fucked up futures in my face in my hatefull mother tell i look like monkey in mounth face other ppl tell i have big mounth like niggers IT IS OVER

"Handsome" and "cute" were common compliments my mom, grandma etc. gave me when I was a teenager. It stopped when I turned 20.

My dad (and sister) have called me ugly many times. It hurts.

handsome is said always when face-to-face, however one day I got called deformed by my mother while she was talking to my Chad-lite brother.

They never mentioned my looks.

I've gotten the handsome lie a lot

Handsome, but they'd also say that the girls I liked were "out of my league". :feelsbadman: Normies always eventually reveal their true colors.

Parents will never call their children ugly even if you had deformities like John Merrick the elephant man

They never commented on my looks growing up. After puberty finished and it was clear I wasn't going to change they let it all hang out. Every snack is 'don't eat so much', when I do work out they walk by and just stare like its an exhibit, every skincare I try is 'stop wasting so much money and just slather alcohol on your face like your chad lite dad did, it worked for him!!'. They hate me because they created a genetic failure.

i got called handsome by family

When I was a kid

You’re must’ve had some pretty shitty parents if they called you ugly

If you're not handsome, parents should be banned from calling you so. It is deceiving and foists unfair expectations on you.

They said I was "average"