Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was watching Brian Banks movie, first movie I actually cried to

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
I was watching the movie about Brian Banks, this star football player who was on the path to be a pro, but before his senior year in high school, he was kicked out and went to prison over a false rape accusation because he decided against having sex. A low tier foid and her mom lied to put him in prison just so they could get free money off the school and continue to live their tutorial mode lives. Even after it was proven it was a lie, they got away with it.

I know many of you don’t like sports because it’s literally Tyrone and Chad worship, but the movie was so sad to see. No movie has ever made me cry except for this one because how ragefuel women can ruin a guy’s life, especially with MeToo and all that BS.

Stories like this is why I don’t even try anymore because even if I ascended, I would probably be accused with how ugly I am.

She tackled his future

Evil human nature knows no boundaries.

Sad shit, man.

You won't be accused until 30 years down the road if you (magically) became successful.