Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was this necessary? Tbh poor kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190211 175007 Reddit
Screenshot 20190211 174941 Reddit

I saw way too many bluepilled comments so I had to leave my part in there. Was it necessary?

lol something always stops me from ruining these kids' teens, this one isn't ugly though

You're doing gods work Eskimo

Looks normie but i can't judge blacks in a good manner.

blacks are ugly by default, even the women look crappy.

View attachment 88232View attachment 88233
I saw way too many bluepilled comments so I had to leave my part in there. Was it necessary?
You were a bit brash with the kid, he'll probably interpret what you said as an insult and won't join(even though it isn't an insult), should've PM'd him and explained what we're about carefully, besides, he don't even look too bad(we don't see his jaw and chin so we can't tell; not yet), he's still a teenager and we cannot know how he'll turn up when he's older, so i don't think he'll belong in here unless still an involuntary virgin or had trouble getting dates.

You did the only thing he needed. One day he’ll thank you

lmao ur rly trying to recruit more users here bro

More pictures

He's on thin ice. He's not through puberty yet. There's hope tbh.

Generally, blackpilling teens is cruel imo.

We can make of this site a charity home for the thousands of men out there that have been broken and devastated by the cruel and vicious female hypergamy hurricane.Fuck you United Nations at this pace this site will do more for humanity than you.Fucking mogged.

Looks more like a low tier normie than an incel tbh

Don’t fall for the sub8 meme bro
Not falling for that. A while back I have made a post saying why normies are potentially worse off than incels. NOT high tier normies though.

Not falling for that. A while back I have made a post saying why normies are potentially worse off than incels. NOT high tier normies though.
Sounds interesting, do you have a link

I didnt understand point of this thread tbh.

Over for blackcels, @TigerFestival does he mog you?

nerdy, high-inhib looking black kid. It's not over yet, but things don't look too good even though he doesn't look too bad.

I cant seem to find it. But it was high iq cba to make it again ...
It’s cool, I’m still of the opinion that normies have it much better than us (in fact I might make a thread on the subject) but at the very least you’ve thought through things instead of mindlessly following the herd of sub8 copers

It’s cool, I’m still of the opinion that normies have it much better than us (in fact I might make a thread on the subject) but at the very least you’ve thought through things instead of mindlessly following the herd of sub8 copers
Go for it. If I am bothered I make make a thread after you talking about why normies potentially have it worse than us.

Go for it. If I am bothered I make make a thread after you talking about why normies potentially have it worse than us.
Sounds good, I’m about to go to sleep however, so I’ll post this sometime tonight

Sounds good, I’m about to go to sleep however, so I’ll post this sometime tonight
I need to sleep bro, i will see you in 12 hours or more...

Kids should be blackpilled imo

He looks normal. Which isn't enough for men nowadays.

nerdy, high-inhib looking black kid. It's not over yet, but things don't look too good even though he doesn't look too bad.
High inhib looking? What in particular if you don't mind me asking?

More pictures

He's on thin ice. He's not through puberty yet. There's hope tbh.

Generally, blackpilling teens is cruel imo.

Hes 6'2 with a low tier normie face, he could slay black foids. Not welcome here IMO.

He is still young, you should blackpill those who are 25+ years old subhumans and think they still have a chance. You can get them on /r/tinder, /r/okcupid, /r/pof etc. They generally post stuffs like "profile review" where subhuman normies "polish" each other's bio, hilarious. I also regularly blackpill 25+ years old ethnics (specially curries) on different dating sites, I do landwhale-fishing there, it's really fun.

He is still young, you should blackpill those who are 25+ years old subhumans and think they still have a chance. You can get them on /r/tinder, /r/okcupid, /r/pof etc. They generally post stuffs like "profile review" where subhuman normies "polish" each other's bio, hilarious. I also regularly blackpill 25+ years old ethnics (specially curries) on different dating sites, I do landwhale-fishing there, it's really fun.