[Serious] Was this necessary? Tbh poor kid

Eskimocel

Landwhales and Chinksluts are a mistake.
-
Screenshot_20190211-175007_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20190211-174941_Reddit.jpg

I saw way too many bluepilled comments so I had to leave my part in there. Was it necessary?

View attachment 88232 View attachment 88233
I saw way too many bluepilled comments so I had to leave my part in there. Was it necessary?
You were a bit brash with the kid, he'll probably interpret what you said as an insult and won't join(even though it isn't an insult), should've PM'd him and explained what we're about carefully, besides, he don't even look too bad(we don't see his jaw and chin so we can't tell; not yet), he's still a teenager and we cannot know how he'll turn up when he's older, so i don't think he'll belong in here unless still an involuntary virgin or had trouble getting dates.

Bernd

is being himself
-
More pictures

He's on thin ice. He's not through puberty yet. There's hope tbh.

Generally, blackpilling teens is cruel imo.

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
We can make of this site a charity home for the thousands of men out there that have been broken and devastated by the cruel and vicious female hypergamy hurricane.Fuck you United Nations at this pace this site will do more for humanity than you.Fucking mogged.

I cant seem to find it. But it was high iq cba to make it again ...
It’s cool, I’m still of the opinion that normies have it much better than us (in fact I might make a thread on the subject) but at the very least you’ve thought through things instead of mindlessly following the herd of sub8 copers

Eskimocel

Landwhales and Chinksluts are a mistake.
-
It’s cool, I’m still of the opinion that normies have it much better than us (in fact I might make a thread on the subject) but at the very least you’ve thought through things instead of mindlessly following the herd of sub8 copers
Go for it. If I am bothered I make make a thread after you talking about why normies potentially have it worse than us.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
He is still young, you should blackpill those who are 25+ years old subhumans and think they still have a chance. You can get them on /r/tinder, /r/okcupid, /r/pof etc. They generally post stuffs like "profile review" where subhuman normies "polish" each other's bio, hilarious. I also regularly blackpill 25+ years old ethnics (specially curries) on different dating sites, I do landwhale-fishing there, it's really fun.

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
He is still young, you should blackpill those who are 25+ years old subhumans and think they still have a chance. You can get them on /r/tinder, /r/okcupid, /r/pof etc. They generally post stuffs like "profile review" where subhuman normies "polish" each other's bio, hilarious. I also regularly blackpill 25+ years old ethnics (specially curries) on different dating sites, I do landwhale-fishing there, it's really fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)