Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was there ever a moment where you thought you would ascend and be free of your inceldom?

Was there ever a moment where any of you thought you were potentially about to ascend and no longer be an incel? Have you ever gotten close only to fall flat on your face? Asking because when I thought about this question I couldn't think of a single instance in where I even got remotely close. It never began for me.
Yeah, probably about 5 times actually and I fucked things up every single time and or was ultimately betrayed/cucked by the girl/cunt in question lmfao. :feelskek:

There was probably only one girl in the entire world who ever truly loved me but unfortunately I can’t force myself to get with fat chicks like my boy grotesque so I guess that technically makes me a hypocritical volcel. :society:

no lol i was never meant to ascend

Yeah, probably about 5 times actually and I fucked things up every single time and or was ultimately betrayed/cucked by the girl/cunt in question lmfao. :feelskek:

There was probably only one girl in the entire world who ever truly loved me but unfortunately I can’t force myself to get with fat chicks like my boy grotesque so I guess that technically makes me a hypocritical volcel. :society:
Damn to get close 5 times and not have things work out must feel like the worst case of blueballs. As for fat foids, I don't blame you. There is no way I'd ever get with fat foids as I don't even consider those things female. I'd rather keep my dignity intact.

Well in 8th grade there was something with me and my oneitis

I tried getting her back again for a year or 2 but it didn’t work. We never even had a date.

Yes.
And everytime I thought I could escape from inceldom, the blackpill came to strike me back to the harsh reality.

I daydream about that. But I dont see a foid holding hands with me proudly and going outside.

Im also a voicel. People also make fun of my voice. Foids use to send audios in Whatsapp. I dont see myself answering an hypothetic gf with audios. She may think Im not putting effort in the relationship or just use that as an excuse to cut me off due to my looks.

Even ignoring my looks and height I cant just see myself sharing my phone with a foid without be worried.

Not really; the average subhuman doesn't even come close to such a thing in actuality, only thinking such due to the indoctrination of the bluepill, while being constantly being mistreated and held in a contemptous view by so many foids and even being outright told the brutal truth at a younger age, when foids haven't learned to contain their true repulsed feelings towards sub 5 males... :feelswhat:

You're instantly looked down upon as lower in the hierarchy the second you even walk into the vicinity of them; perhaps when younger and bluepilled in sweet delusion, but definitely not after accepting the blackpill. :feelsjuice:

Not once in my life, but I went to a few parties back in the day and I felt a little bit of hope before going but I always ended up being made fun of

Last edited:
The thing is, if you're truly subhuman you can't even have casual relationships with foids, let alone a romantic one, they don't want to interact with you at all
Yup, never had any interaction with a foid besides a family member.

Not once in my life, but I went to a few parties back in the day and I felt a little bit of hope before going but I always ended up being made fun of
Brutal. Just go out and socialize dude :soy:

I guess so. There were a few times in which girls were nice to me (or at least weren't cunts), and I thought that I might have a chance with them. But they always turned out to be lesbians.

Was there ever a moment where any of you thought you were potentially about to ascend and no longer be an incel? Have you ever gotten close only to fall flat on your face? Asking because when I thought about this question I couldn't think of a single instance in where I even got remotely close. It never began for me.
always subconsciously knew I was an uggo but had to take abit of time to accept it. Several rejections did the work.

When I used to go to church as a young innocent individual , I remember there were girls my age who were attractive and I found them attractive . Even as a kid , I knew already what was attractive and what wasn’t instinctively but without knowing the Blackpill .
I remember there was this tall olive sun kissed tanned foid . I knew she was going to grow up to be pretty . I thought since I was in a church I would be able to find a traditional girlfriend foid . I continued going till I was almost a young adult .
Came out with literally zero friends and no foid friend at all . Not even one .
Fuck sake . I think I was pre determined to be an incel . I remember when church service ended I wandered around and just sat by myself . I started talking to myself and enjoying the quiet peace .
Years later this is what I’m doing now .
Except I’m not a kid anymore , so it’s creepy now .
Everyone was pre-destined to be an incel, if this was a matter of choice it would never be this brutal. The unfairness of the situation is why bluepillers will gaslight you to hell and back.

When I used to go to church as a young innocent individual , I remember there were girls my age who were attractive and I found them attractive . Even as a kid , I knew already what was attractive and what wasn’t instinctively but without knowing the Blackpill .
I remember there was this tall olive sun kissed tanned foid . I knew she was going to grow up to be pretty . I thought since I was in a church I would be able to find a traditional girlfriend foid . I continued going till I was almost a young adult .
Came out with literally zero friends and no foid friend at all . Not even one .
Fuck sake . I think I was pre determined to be an incel . I remember when church service ended I wandered around and just sat by myself . I started talking to myself and enjoying the quiet peace .
Years later this is what I’m doing now .
Except I’m not a kid anymore , so it’s creepy now .
Brutal. Even as a kid you didn't have much copium to rely on sadly. I feel ya, always felt like an outsider growing up.

always subconsciously knew I was an uggo but had to take abit of time to accept it. Several rejections did the work.
Same. Slowly got rid of that copium.

Nope. I literally never had a chance. Birdcel as fuck

No
Not at all