Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was there a time when you almost had a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Yes, when I was 5 we had a folk dancing class at school. I was partnered with a little girl, then after a bit we all swapped partners, then after a bit we all swapped back. She smiled and said "goodie!"

This was 33 years ago and I still remember it. :feelskek: My absolute peak. JFL. What else can you do but laugh.

I dont know much about dating but how can someone be almost your girlfriend?

I used to make out with my cousin when we were toddlers. I don't know how much that counts

Does imaginary ones count?

(They all turned me down too):

I used to make out with my cousin when we were toddlers. I don't know how much that counts
same jfl
I guess it's in my inbred genes

not even close unless you count nursery school where i kissed a foid on the cheek

i'm not judging you dude
You will judge me when I'll brag about how I used to kiss her while holding her in my lap, like this

(I was 6 or 7 btw so mods gtfo)

Nigga you think that's weird? My cousin tried to rope in my sister in this bullshit.
You will judge me when I'll brag about how I used to kiss her while holding her in my lap, like this
View attachment 479642
(I was 6 or 7 btw so mods gtfo)
I like how you say all this as if it’s supposed to be a good thing

Just shitskin things I guess

A few foids apparently had a crush on me in elementary school. I was normie-tier until puberty started at like 12. They have treated me like a gross parasite ever since

I like how you say all this as if it’s supposed to be a good thing

Just shitskin things I guess
I never said it was a good thing. Infact its quite pathetic that that was my peak experience. 20 more years and nothing to show for it.

Plus its not like I did it by choice, she was the one "experimenting". Annd not like we fucked or anything. Just held each other tight and kissed profusely

Last edited:
It was in middle school when my friends said there was a girl who liked me. But she was going to move to another city so I never had the chance to get to know her. And now I'm here kek

Attachments

• LDAring anime gif.gif
    LDAring anime gif.gif
    592.8 KB · Views: 68
We wouldn’t be here if we did

no, i am khhv

No i have never made a succesful transition between flirting and asking a girl out

I never said it was a good thing. Infact its quite pathetic that that was my peak experience. 20 more years and nothing to show for it.

Plus its not like I did it by choice, she was the one "experimenting". Annd not like we fucked or anything. Just held each other tight and kissed profusely
I see. I think I would legitimately kill myself If my cousin was my first kiss :lul:

You should sue her or something, she molested you and you were fresh out of diapers on top of that jfl that’s fucking repulsive. Are you going to let her get away with that scott free just because she’s a foid? You need to get revenge. Vile cunt should be rotting in a cell as we speak

gf? dont know. but in college there was this big tittied (which is rare for a noodle) noodle foid roommate who obviously was very into me. i turned her off with my giga autismo, though. she listened to my autistic sperging for like 2 hours on a couch sitting and chatting with me. after that i think she lost interest :feelsohh:

i wasnt particularly attracted to her ngl. she had some ugly glasses and her face is average imo and she seemed to be older than me. but i wouldnt refuse to fuck her if she made more advancements. if i made a push i'd probably lose my virginity back then. and as i said, her boobs were really big which were ultra rare for noodle so its a pity i never got to squeeze them.
this happens to me alot , girls that are like 8/10s and my autistic behavoir turns them off and my none existing personality

It only takes one humble brag for fakecels to get competitive and start bragging.
A true sigma incel male doesn't give a shit about competition. He knows it's over for him and would rather fend for himself than anybody. Amen to this

I see. I think I would legitimately kill myself If my cousin was my first kiss :lul:

You should sue her or something, she molested you and you were fresh out of diapers on top of that jfl that’s fucking repulsive. Are you going to let her get away with that scott free just because she’s a foid? You need to get revenge. Vile cunt should be rotting in a cell as we speak
Yeah the thing is she's younger than me. And I enjoyed it so I can't complain much. Tho it ruined me for later in life.

Yeah the thing is she's younger than me. And I enjoyed it so I can't complain much. Tho it ruined me for later in life.
What the fuck is wrong with your family :lul:

What the fuck is wrong with your family :lul:
Nothing. It was something that was not supposes to happen. She was always the bossy alpha type. We kept it hidden until everyone found out.

Nothing. It was something that was not supposes to happen. She was always the bossy alpha type. We kept it hidden until everyone found out.
No bro, I think there’s something wrong there. I remember some other questionable stuff too

I remember some other questionable stuff too
Like what? Besides this one thing my family is pretty run of the mill.

Like what? Besides this one thing my family is pretty run of the mill.
Ngl I can’t recall them but I remember you made some threads about your mom maby

Only had one say that im funny, no "almost" anything

Ngl I can’t recall them but I remember you made some threads about your mom maby
Oh that thing. No it wasn't a thread. My mom beat me up hard, that's literally it. Like I've been hit by all kinds of things, pair of scissors, metal rods, wooden rods, wooden sticks, all kind of kitchen utensils, my own toys, idk what else.

But i don't think I've revealed all that on this forum yet.

Oh that thing. No it wasn't a thread. My mom beat me up hard, that's literally it. Like I've been hit by all kinds of things, pair of scissors, metal rods, wooden rods, wooden sticks, all kind of kitchen utensils, my own toys, idk what else.

But i don't think I've revealed all that on this forum yet.
Just a lil childhood trauma and physical and sexual abuse... no biggie
r/dndmemes - When Your Best Friend Becomes The BBEG, and Slaughters The People You Considered Family.

Just a lil childhood trauma and physical and sexual abuse... no biggie
r/dndmemes - When Your Best Friend Becomes The BBEG, and Slaughters The People You Considered Family.
Its a great deal. Buy one childhood trauma and get stunted emotional growth and lifelong social inhibition for free

Last edited:
No, and it’s been years since I last spoke to a woman around my age

yeah kinda, I was supposed to go on a speed date with some girl back in 8th grade but time and scheduling f*cked that up

I've literally never lived in the same state as any of my extended family. Growing up my closest cousins were like a 12 hour drive away so I was never really close to any of them. Can't even remember the last time any of my cousins spoke to me TBH.

Resident chad here.
I have to admit, it's quite hard to get a gf as a chad but if I remeber correctly, the closest I got was when I had 4 fwb at the same time :chad:

Last edited:
Does imaginary ones count?

(They all turned me down too):
i hope imaginary ones count, closest we would get at this point :cryfeels:

I held hands with a f*male in my dream once. Still think about what could've happened if I didn't wake up from it.

yes, two times you could say

:feelsseriously:

Now i remember why i dont like this forum...
as a fellow autist, you should understand the struggle, even if you aren't incel tier looks.

and jfl at including the nigga that fucked his cousin at 6 :feelskek: