Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was there a definitive moment you gave into the blackpill?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
I remember finding lookism.net around 2018. I entertained the ideas presented, seeing as they explained a lot of my life's circumstances, but never fully accepted them. I was maybe red pilled, or maybe even purple pilled if anyone remembers what that means :feelskek: I still had hope I guess I should say. Even after reading the height pill (I'm 5'6) I still thought of those 1/million cases where a short guy got a GF. I was still immersed in bluepilled rhetoric. They made incels and blackpill ideology demonized in my head, so I fought the truth as long as I could.

I went on a self improooovment journey. Gymcel'd and style-maxxed as best I could for a year or so. It consumed my life, I thought I would ascend. Tinder was still dry, no girls gave a fuck about me at my job when I tried flirting/conversing with them. I just couldn't quiet the nagging blackpilled examples I saw on .net while going thru life anymore. I was seeing it everywhere. Tall chads got the girls. Short men simping, oofy doofies in sexless relationships, cuck whipped to oblivion. Remembering the times in high/middle school I would be left out of socializing, I just felt invisible my entire life.

It just hit me one day while sitting in the gym parking lot. I was so tired and sore, burnt out on IMPROOOVING... Why was I killing myself, starving myself for nothing? I drove home and cancelled my membership a week later. The depression never really lifted per-say, but it's become bearable. I don't notice it, it's become routine.

Have you guys got definitive moments where you gave up? Did you fight the BP or did you instantly swallow it?

Last edited:
Seeing the relationship between my mother and father was a big eye opener for sure. My poor father would do everything for my mom, but to this day he still gets disrespected and mistreated. She even got him a card for father's day that stated something like "I'm the real boss of this house", paraphrasing of course.

I don't ever want to get married.

If I'm honest I still have little bits of hope left in me. I see a girl in the store or pass one when with some people at the bar or whatever and I think it's a possibility. I hate it. It's never done me any good.

As for the general attitude towards blue pill I was never fully allowed to be blue pilled. My parents, though not perfect, were never one of those, "women are flawless beings" types that so many blue pillers are. I was explicitly told not to bother with divorced women, and my mother especially has no respect for single moms. But it was clear as early as middle school that my life was going to be different from everyone else's.
Girls and even teachers, if women, treated me differently, tried to avoid me, were more likely to mock, less likely to frame anything I did (or was) in a positive light.

I thought I had a date recently (I say that, it feels recent it isn't really). Some 30 something year old with kids who didn't even get full custody. She didn't even bother to show up. Never heard from her either. Probably laughing about it with her boyfriend or hen party. That's been the final kill. Deleted all the apps and pics of myself. I will do whatever this is, but don't call it living no more.

In the future, governments will force marriages on people :fuk: not the good sort of marriages. The sexless ones. Where the foid controls and belittles everything you do.

In the future, governments will force marriages on people :fuk: not the good sort of marriages. The sexless ones. Where the foid controls and belittles everything you do.
If that happens then I'm definitely gonna ropemaxx.

Seeing the relationship between my mother and father was a big eye opener for sure. My poor father would do everything for my mom, but to this day he still gets disrespected and mistreated. She even got him a card for father's day that stated something like "I'm the real boss of this house", paraphrasing of course.

Relatable man. I never saw my parents kiss, hold hands, hug, or show any love towards each other. My father went about the last 12 years of his life without getting sex. Even when he was dying of pancreatic cancer the poor guy didn’t even get a kiss

Relatable man. I never saw my parents kiss, hold hands, hug, or show any love towards each other. My father went about the last 12 years of his life without getting sex. Even when he was dying of pancreatic cancer the poor guy didn’t even get a kiss
Damn man, that's fucking bruuutal. :feelscry:

Damn man, that's fucking bruuutal. :feelscry:
Yeah, it is. The crazy part is my father was 6’1” with a good frame and wasn’t ugly, and even his sex life ended up like that. Too many of us on here envy married guys. I don’t. Lots of them are incels who don’t even get live from their wife and still have to act like everything is ok to not lose half their stuff.

Nah, it was pretty gradual. Started back when men’s rights and MGTOW was huge

They mostly talked about men’s issues and fathers rights, I think what really opened my eyes was learning about Elliot Rodger

It was like, “holy shit, maybe I’m not alone in the world and there are other people who feel alone and invincible”

What the fuck?

:feelsree:

I'm sorry for your father. I hope he found comfort from you...

I think for me, it was inevitable considering how shitty my life turned out. I didn't even have a "redpill phase" at all. I just accepted that it was all about looks and luck after browsing r/incels for a few weeks or so. Life made it pretty obvious to me tbh.

:feelsree:

I'm sorry for your father. I hope he found comfort from you...
Thanks man. Him and me did get along very well and were close, so he did get comfort from me. We always went to a lot of car shows in the 1971 Camaro he bought in 2010 when I was 5 right till he died in May 2024. Him and me also worked together to maintain our cabin. At least I can confidently say we made the most of our time together while he was around. Also, when he found out he had the Cancer, him and me would sit on the back porch at night and he’d talk to me about it because he knew I’d understand. He told me he didn’t want to do chemotherapy to extend his suffering and I completely understand that because I’ve had a lot of physical health issues myself that I wouldn’t ever want to suffer through again. Thankfully, he died fast of sepsis and a heart attack instead of suffering for 6 months or more.

Thanks man. Him and me did get along very well and were close, so he did get comfort from me. We always went to a lot of car shows in the 1971 Camaro he bought in 2010 when I was 5 right till he died in May 2024. Him and me also worked together to maintain our cabin. At least I can confidently say we made the most of our time together while he was around. Also, when he found out he had the Cancer, him and me would sit on the back porch at night and he’d talk to me about it because he knew I’d understand. He told me he didn’t want to do chemotherapy to extend his suffering and I completely understand that because I’ve had a lot of physical health issues myself that I wouldn’t ever want to suffer through again. Thankfully, he died fast of sepsis and a heart attack instead of suffering for 6 months or more.
:heart::feelsautistic:

Make him proud, bro. I know inceldom is going to inceldom, but there has to be reasons.

:heart::feelsautistic:

Make him proud, bro. I know inceldom is going to inceldom, but there has to be reasons.
Yeah, I keep doing the same hobbies myself. It will never be the same without him, but I still drive around the 1971 Camaro and maintain the cabin. Those are the few things that keep me sane and make my life somewhat worth living.

going to a speed dating event fully prepared only to end up utterly humiliated.

Yeah, I keep doing the same hobbies myself. It will never be the same without him, but I still drive around the 1971 Camaro and maintain the cabin. Those are the few things that keep me sane and make my life somewhat worth living.
Ay, can we meet up sometime next year? If you're sceptical, then that's fine. I js feel like I could give you some company for like a day or two.

Ay, can we meet up sometime next year? If you're sceptical, then that's fine. I js feel like I could give you some company for like a day or two.
Meet up? We are probably from halfway across the world. It would be cool though to hang out, it that’s likely not possible. Right now my mother sometimes goes for drives in the Camaro with me, so at least that’s something. Would be cool to know more people that I could do that stuff with though

My last rejection