Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was their descision made by the elites in the 1960s to emit women to universities in order to fund blacks scholarships?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I've heard that in the 1960s elite colleges wanted to emit blacks but did not have the money to give blacks scholarship. Before this time, universities had been competing with each other for the limited number of qualified white men and would usually provide financial aid to these white men. But with women no longer barred, universities could draw from a larger pool of applicants, and force everyone to pay full tuition. This way they had the money to subsidize blacks tuition at these elite colleges.

Whether or not, it's women who have benefited from this. Women are now the majority of medical school students and have taken over the middle tier and increasingly upper middle tier jobs, while men fall to the bottom of the economic ladder.

The just want a labor glut to drive down wages. The whole thing will backfire when this destroys homeownership thus giving parents more head-holding-over power and devolving the west into a tribal semitic-style society. Technocracy will collapse and we wil get taken over like the red men.

I've heard that in the 1960s elite colleges wanted to emit blacks but did not have the money to give blacks scholarship. Before this time, universities had been competing with each other for the limited number of qualified white men and would usually provide financial aid to these white men. But with women no longer barred, universities could draw from a larger pool of applicants, and force everyone to pay full tuition. This way they had the money to subsidize blacks tuition at these elite colleges.

Whether or not, it's women who have benefited from this. Women are now the majority of medical school students and have taken over the middle tier and increasingly upper middle tier jobs, while men fall to the bottom of the economic ladder.
@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

I think it's a stretch. I assume Universities just want more people because more money and because they're liberals.
Yea universities are super greedy they keep raising tuition every Damn year. I also heard ivy league schools send out a ton of letters encouraging people to apply so they pay the fee and then only accept a small fraction of them

Yea universities are super greedy they keep raising tuition every Damn year. I also heard ivy league schools send out a ton of letters encouraging people to apply so they pay the fee and then only accept a small fraction of them

That's messed up.

It is then they get everyone hooked on student loans which is just another form of slavery

Yeah but in all fairness if you're going to Ivy League you get to be part of the elites anyway, I don't feel bad about your student loans.

Yeah but in all fairness if you're going to Ivy League you get to be part of the elites anyway, I don't feel bad about your student loans.
This. The ivy leagues are the places where the dorms are filled with evil little lickspittle who will create the next disastrous, hubris based plan. For instance neoconservative jingoism that fucked up the mideast was planned in the dorms of Harvard and Yale in the 1960s/70s.

This. The ivy leagues are the places where the dorms are filled with evil little lickspittle who will create the next disastrous, hubris based plan. For instance neoconservative jingoism that fucked up the mideast was planned in the dorms of Harvard and Yale in the 1960s/70s.

I'm a neoconservative so I can't agree with you there.

Oh ok I can dismiss everything you say now, got it.

I don't take people who didn't attend Ivy League schools seriously, so I could care less what you think of me (including honorary Ivys like Oxford, Cambridge, etc)

I don't take people who didn't attend Ivy League schools seriously
I was going to type why this is stupid but it's so dumb that it speaks for itself. A neocon who claims to only take Ivy League attendees seriously and writes really long, stupid tomes on an incel forum where nearly nobody has attended such a university and couldn't supply real evidence that they did even if they had. I think your IQ is probably around 110 and you are just smart enough to figure out how to LARP as a "Mensa" person.

Last edited:
I was going to type why this is stupid but it's so dumb that it speaks for itself. A neocon who claims to only take Ivy League attendees seriously and writes really long, stupid tomes on an incel forum where nearly nobody has attended such a university and couldn't supply real evidence that they did even if they had. I think your IQ is probably around 110 and you are just smart enough to figure out how to LARP as a "Mensa" person.

I used to attend a British Ivy League equivalent, the average IQ of my university is in the 130's and I was clearly smarter than most students here.

And you're the one so low IQ you won't even hear another persons view because they are a neocon, this is why you won't learn anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back