Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Was the Redpill Psyop?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
By making it seem if you didn’t slay 20+ foids that you were a beta loser who had to buy their thousand dollar courses to learn “game”, backed up by mostly pseudo science, and this helped inflate male validation for women, putting them at the highest pedestal as life became a game to rack the largest body count to claim yourself as most sexually successful, the alpha of the social hierarchy.

Last edited:
And again the answer is its tha joooos.

It's another method invented by grifters to milk money from braindead losers, just like "get rich quick bro just buy my course" "buy my course bro you'll start slaying overnight"

It's another method invented by grifters to milk money from braindead losers, just like "get rich quick bro just buy my course" "buy my course bro you'll start slaying overnight"
you do know that the red pill was originally the incel ideology right? we would be on braincels and shit talking about based and redpilled. the switch to blackpill only happen when more potent conclusions made and normgroid appropriated the term redpill.

srlsy u newcels need to learn before u post

you do know that the red pill was originally the incel ideology right? we would be on braincels and shit talking about based and redpilled. the switch to blackpill only happen when more potent conclusions made and normgroid appropriated the term redpill.

My bad, "invented" was the wrong word, I should've said hijacked by grifters to milk losers for money. :feelsokman:

My bad, "invented" was the wrong word, I should've said hijacked by grifters to milk losers for money. :feelsokman:
i appreciate the open mindedness bro, srry if i came off as aggressive :feelsokman:

I wasn't thinking about it in the grand scheme of things, I wasn't thinking about how grifters use it to sell their shitty courses and "coaching" (which is what the thread was talking about)
i appreciate the open mindedness bro, srry if i came off as aggressive :feelsokman:
No problem, it actually made me realize something.
normgroid appropriated the term redpill.
Don't you think we're seeing the same thing happen these days with the blackpill and incels? for example you see chadlites/chads here who had sex/gfs and still want to try so hard to be "incels" and "blackpilled"?

Last edited: