Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was the 2000s the worst modern decade to grow up in?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Not counting the 2010's obviously but if you compare the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00's surely the 2000s was the worst. It was the first decade in which teens spent a lot of time on computers. The internet existed in the 90s but it was so limited so teens didn't spend much time on it I would think. The pop culture was nothing spectacular in the 2000s nor was the media.
People never seem to talk about the 2000s in any sort of nostalgic way because it was so bland. 13 years after the 90s ended the nostalgia of that decade was well under way but the same can't be said for 13 years after the 2000s.

Yea cell phones really started to fuck everything up. The 2000s was still pretty nostalgic for me though, before i hit puberty and dating apps and social media and hardcore SJW took over

Yea cell phones really started to fuck everything up. The 2000s was still pretty nostalgic for me though, before i hit puberty and dating apps and social media and hardcore SJW took over

Yea:fuk:

At least I got to play some halo 3 and cod zombies with the homies though:society:

In my experience I did like growing up for much of the 2000's, but since the early 2010's it has been downright abysmal

imo best, old computers and shiet, less degeneracy

The internet was a bad idea, because now the retards can connect better and enhance their retardedness.
I still remember, back in the days, when the internet was something for smart people, it was glorious.
Today, every chimpanzee has access to the internet, which ruins it completely.

I'd rank them as thus (worst to best)
1960s
1970s
2010s
1980s
2000s
1990s
Screenshot 2021 11 24 17 16 22 42

The internet was a bad idea, because now the retards can connect better and enhance their retardedness.
I still remember, back in the days, when the internet was something for smart people, it was glorious.
Today, every chimpanzee has access to the internet, which ruins it completely.
Smartphones ruined everything. Internet used to be a wild west even up to ending years of the first decade of 2000s. It all started going to shit around 2011 when social media became rampant and smartphones became ubiquitous.

nah I'd say 1995-2009 was the peak, it's all been downhill since then

It's only going to get worse trust me