Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Salvadore Ramos (Texas shooter) an Incel?

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
I hear something that he wrote disturbed text chats to his female colleague

IIRC his female coworkers in Wendy's or whatever called him "creepy", the brand of an incel-tier man

IIRC his female coworkers in Wendy's or whatever called him "creepy", the brand of an incel-tier man
Yes they said he was weird, quiet, creepy.........

No, he had a gf and isn't ugly

FAKE NEWS. He didnt have a girlfriend and did you see his picture?!
Yes, he isn't ugly and no, mugshots don't depict how someone looks in their daily life

Yes, he isn't ugly and no, mugshots don't depict how someone looks in their daily life
What mugshot? You get a mugshot if you get caught by the cops but he died WTF I dont get you maybe my english is just bad

What mugshot? You get a mugshot if you get caught by the cops but he died WTF I dont get you maybe my english is just bad
I know, I'm also not a native speaker, but I thought you were talking about a mugshot styled pic when you asked about the picture, since he doesn't look good on that one.

This one here:

I know, I'm also not a native speaker, but I thought you were talking about a mugshot styled pic when you asked about the picture, since he doesn't look good on that one.

This one here:

View attachment 621380
Thats an old picture I think. There is also another picutre where he takes a selfie in front of a mirror with longer hair

Thats an old picture I think. There is also another picutre where he takes a selfie in front of a mirror with longer hair
And you think he looks bad on that pic?

Yes he is the typtical quite shy incel who is a goat at playing call of duty
The typical incel who doesn't look below average and had a gf?

The typical incel who doesn't look below average and had a gf?
You are just a gaycel maybe? If you think the looks average then he would get anytime a girlfriend and he would enjoy his life with sex. THINK ABOUT IT why would he do this shit if he had a good life???

can't you niggers google search? there was the rumor going around that he was trans too

can't you niggers google search? there was the rumor going around that he was trans too
Only low IQcel believe that he was trans. It was just fake news and nothing more. Use your brain

Only low IQcel believe that he was trans. It was just fake news and nothing more. Use your brain
he had a gf. it's mentioned in several articles

he had a gf. it's mentioned in several articles
So what? If he had a girlfriend then he was just the typical Incel cuck thats why he hated women. He was blackpilled. Ugly guys also get girlfriends but he just takes the cuck role while the girl looking for other men

This idiot is not related to incels. Move on

This idiot is not related to incels. Move on
Idiot for shooting kids. Should have gone for a college tbh where all the sluts are

Idiot for shooting kids. Should have gone for a college tbh where all the sluts are
A true incel should go for sex havers, specially man. The greatest punishment is killing the chad in front of his harem slut, and letting her live but for the suffering

A true incel should go for sex havers, specially man. The greatest punishment is killing the chad in front of his harem slut, and letting her live but for the suffering
Sex havers yes, chads and women. Not specially only men. Tbh I would prefer only women if I had too choose

letting the harem slut live is bluepilled, she´ll cry for a day and then find another chad cock to squirt on

definitely. he´s not ugly, more like average looking, but if you are average looking plus autistic plus manlet then you´ll be treated like an outcast just like 5´10 eugene is

You are just a gaycel maybe? If you think the looks average then he would get anytime a girlfriend and he would enjoy his life with sex. THINK ABOUT IT why would he do this shit if he had a good life???
Imagine calling other faggots, just to justify your inceldom.

He got a gf, I already linked the post.

Many men who have active sexual lives commit crimes and fuck up their own livews, your reasoning doesn't back up.

You are just projecting what you would do in his situation, it's not that uncommon for non incels to kill themselves or ruin their own lives

Imagine calling other faggots, just to justify your inceldom.

He got a gf, I already linked the post.

Many men who have active sexual lives commit crimes and fuck up their own livews, your reasoning doesn't back up.

You are just projecting what you would do in his situation, it's not that uncommon for non incels to kill themselves or ruin their own lives
You are like a kid who believes everything he reads on the internet

letting the harem slut live is bluepilled, she´ll cry for a day and then find another chad cock to squirt on
But you can spray her arms and legs with a rifle, and rape her, in minecraft. More based

He wasn't incel but what he did is admirable although I would have preferred it to be against attractive teenagers.