Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Was Salvador Ramos an Incel?

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Salvador Ramos (the Texas school shooter) may have been an incel.

He was a loner
  • His classmate and co-worker Crystal Foutz said “He was really a loner, and the people he did hang out with stopped hanging with him because of those things.”
  • His manager said “He felt like the quiet type, the one who doesn’t say much. He didn’t really socialize with the other employees. He just worked, got paid, and came in to get his check."
  • Both girls called Ramos a “loner” with “no friends.”
  • “He didn’t have any friends,” Baxter said. “To be honest, no one ever spoke to him. Just because people were genuinely afraid of him.”
He was bullied
  • Stephen Garcia, who knew Ramos at school, said: “He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people. Over social media, over gaming, over everything. He was the nicest kid, the shiest kid. He just needed to break out of his shell.”
  • He’d cut up his face with knives over and over and over
  • He attracted criticism for postings in which he was wearing eyeliner, drawing questions from classmates about whether he was gay.
  • He dropped out
  • He was bullied on Yubo (“I’m not going to lie, he was bullied on the app. It’s almost a high school community,” the 17-year-old girl told the outlet.)
He was rejected
  • Girls on Yubo didn't reply to him and so he threatened "rape and kidnapping and murder”
  • Ramos texted her on Valentine’s Day that he would worship her, but later told her to “go jump off a bridge” when she didn’t get back to him, according to Sky News.
  • California teenager Amanda Robbins, 19, told the outlet Ramos said he would break down her door and rape and murder her after she rejected his sexual advances.
  • He was especially violent towards women (potentially because they rejected him)
  • He had an ex-girlfriend but they broke up
  • “He dated my ex-friend. And then they broke up,” Baxter, 17, told the San Antonio Express News. “And then he tried to date me after that, but I told him no. Because he always had this kind of eerie sense about him.”
  • “To be honest, I didn’t think twice about this kid,” Baxter said. “I barely knew this kid for like a year. He kind of popped out of nowhere.”
My thoughts

Personally I don't know why Ramos did the attacks and I don't agree with his actions but I have a weird feeling that he did it to rebel against society. From a very young age we are forced into a school system and indoctrinated into science, mathematics and history. The school system is ruthless and similar to an evolutionary environment where the weaker (incel) males are bullied and cast out while the rest of the normal (normie) kids grow up, get laid and have a good time. In the end, school judges your adequacy as a human being based on whether or not you can answer the most multiple choice questions and write the best essays. If you can, you are permitted to go on and live a successful life and if not, you are doomed to poverty.

I don't know why Ramos targeted the elementary school (it could have been grooming from outside sources as there are a lot of red flags with this shooting) but if he did it out of his own will, I think it was to target the place where all of this shit starts. The place where kids begin to form cliques, the place where kids begin to grow up, the place where kids begin to be indoctrinated into society and the place where kids begin to figure out who is smart, who is weak, who will be normal and who will be cast out as incels.

In the end, I can't help but wonder if Salvador Ramos was an incel and if this was his way at getting back at the society that has fucked all of us over.

Last edited:
He looks like an emo zoomer faggot so I'm not accepting him either way.

Absolutely not

Because he doesn't look below average, thus I have no reason to consider him an incel.

Also, you wrote that he a gf, which is another reason not consider him as such

Last edited:
Because he doesn't look below average, thus I have no reason to consider him an incel
So? If you are ethnic, average looking and shorter in height, you could absolutely be an incel. Pair that with all the other evidence and you have a pretty good case.

So? If you are ethnic, average looking and shorter in height, you could absolutely be an incel. Pair that with all the other evidence and you have a pretty good case.
Yes, not his case though, since he got a gf.

I can't see how that guy is an incel, being socially inept and being an incel aren't the same

looks like richard ramirez lite :feelskek:

Ramas

No he was a faggot

He is not an incel BECAUSE he had a gf. So no he is not an incel mostly a fallen normie.

Yes, not his case though, since he got a gf.

I can't see how that guy is an incel, being socially inept and being an incel aren't the same
No indication that he had sex with his gf (lived with his grandma, no driver's license and stayed in his room by himself) and no indication that they even dated past a couple of months.

I think it's fair to say that he was probably involuntarily celibate, in that sense, sure. I haven't heard anywhere that he was part of any Incel community. I assume that that detail would have leaked out by now if that were true.

Frankly, it seems like he had a lot of adverse life situations. He wasn't bad looking, though, and even though he was apparently a "scary loner" he even had a g/f at one point, which is certainly evidence of how looks > everything. Maybe if somebody got him some help he would've gone on to live a normie life, but it seems like his mother was a piece of shit and he had no family support growing up. It's fucked up that some people have to live life like that. We only get one, it's terrible for other people to just take a shit on it.

his mate said he was the one that was the bully acc

Most mass shooters are fakecel and don’t represent the community.

Dear parents of the murdered kids, can you please donate me some money for a gaming pc so I could cope with my virginity? Our suffering is much greater than yours after all.

No, he was an actor, his entire being is a lie. Salvador Ramos never existed, his name could be Carlos Frungidor and we'll never know.

Volcel he is not ugly. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No he was just a piece of shit sexhaver

I saw some foids talk about him in an aweing form(his female classmates who had a neutral opinion of him even after his actions) So I put him in my antisocial but socially accepted dweeb category.

"loner" There's videos of him killing animals with his group of friends. He's just another sociopathic normie. Someone from his school said he was a bully as well, he will never be as based as saint adam, pathetic copycat zoomer faggot

not quite an incel but very close to it