Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was peepin thru the bushes & this big booty latina didn't call the cops on me mang

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Cold Brew Coffeemancer
★★★★★
yeah i wuz peepin thru the bushes watching this big booty latina change n she caught me n shit mang and i was so scurred n shit mang i was like aw hell naw mang im so going to jail mang but then she just shut the blinds but i never heard any sirens when i wuz running outta there n shiet mang so i think she might have liked it

shes pentacostal or sum shit mang so i think ill join her church n see if she recognizes me n shiet mang ill be talkin in tongues & dancin with snakes n shiet mang

Tbh ngl fr no cap

she almost reminded me of sweet and fair dame jenny, chicos... (that whore could never match up to her pure angelic essence, though) :horror::horror::horror:

aw shit chico her ting musta been bussin real good

I would be so scared the cops were looking for me after something like that, I'd probably go into hiding and you're gonna join her church? that's a  risky move man, you should lay low for a while

Sheeeeeeit NEGRO.

yeah i wuz peepin thru the bushes watching this big booty latina change n she caught me n shit mang and i was so scurred n shit mang i was like aw hell naw mang im so going to jail mang but then she just shut the blinds but i never heard any sirens when i wuz running outta there n shiet mang so i think she might have liked it

shes pentacostal or sum shit mang so i think ill join her church n see if she recognizes me n shiet mang ill be talkin in tongues & dancin with snakes n shiet mang
There are girls like that who don't scream rape at the smallest annoyance, however women are not meatbags and being a creep means you're a total loser.

I would be so scared the cops were looking for me after something like that, I'd probably go into hiding and you're gonna join her church? that's a  risky move man, you should lay low for a while
Lmao. Don't expect common sense from this website

Lmao, I literally just read your sad sidekick comments and respond. I regularly own fakecel whites
iu

t. JIDF kike.

There are girls like that who don't scream rape at the smallest annoyance, however women are not meatbags and being a creep means you're a total loser.
does eating doritos make you a total loser?

They consent to anything chad does.

Ask the latina girls with long nails and Doritos (jk don't u will go to jail talking to a food)
don't worry ... i don't think they will be aggressive just as someone from IT

I don't understand nigspeak, please talk with normal words.