Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Was on the Incel frontline last night...in a nightclub...as bad as fucking ever

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Been working from home for almost 2 years now and yesterday work decided we need to do some team building shit which lead to drinks and then most of the men staying out which I did because I was drunk.

We ended up in a nightclub (my first time in one in 2 years or more) and it is as expected a cesspool of degeneracy and hypergamy. It's like watching a live documentary proving every fucking point that we say on here. A living meme. The thing that is truly shocking is the sheer minuscule number of men that get attention from the girls in these places. Almost every male is like part of the scenery to every single woman regardless of whether she is young or old, fat or thin, ugly or pretty, except for the 1 or 2 best looking men in the club or the loudmouth clown men who foids usually just use for entertainment and free drinks before fucking off somewhere else. It REALLY is that bad.

The guys I was with are all normal looking friendly funny guys too but that means absolutely nothing to foids. Our group had one Chadlite in it and some of the normies in the groups started talking to some old ugly foids and all these bitches did was ask non-stop about this fucking Chadlite like he would want them.

The game is just too fucking hard and unsustainable. We need the Taliban to save us.

Donald-Trump-CNN-punching-dodges.gif

just fucking Laugh.

Water is wet . What was you expecting .
Pain , Did you feel it deep in your heart ?

31361.jpg

:feelsseriously:
just fucking Laugh.
Yep all you can do.
Water is wet . What was you expecting .
Pain , Did you feel it deep in your heart ?
Your pussy is the only thing that's wet in here :hax:

I was expecting exactly what happened but it gets even more ridiculous each time I go to a place like that on the rare occasion I ever do. I'm kind of immune to it now so no. I just observe and think WTF to myself.

Last edited:
nice story, wasn't expecting any different

maxresdefault.jpg

Jeez who the fuck is that hog?
lena dunham, but you're better off not knowing about that POS

also going to a club in 2021, you a vaxxer, son :worryfeels:

lena dunham, but you're better off not knowing about that POS

also going to a club in 2021, you a vaxxer, son :worryfeels:
Just looked her up. She looks like a stereotypical feminist.

I class clubs as a joke now because I'm 37 and have pretty much given up in general. Don't drink much in there and don't even make eye contact with foids. No, people don't seem too bothered where I live (Liverpool, UK). No passports or any of that shit.

I class clubs as a joke now because I'm 37 and have pretty much given up in general. Don't drink much in there and don't even make eye contact with foids. No, people don't seem too bothered where I live (Liverpool, UK). No passports or any of that shit.
sounds good man. it's getting kinda hard to do anything indoors now so people mostly just roam outside and sit at terraces to avoid the bullshit. i've went through the crowds a couple times out of boredom but there's nothing for me there. chicks already have all the male attention they need.

sounds good man. it's getting kinda hard to do anything indoors now so people mostly just roam outside and sit at terraces to avoid the bullshit. i've went through the crowds a couple times out of boredom but there's nothing for me there. chicks already have all the male attention they need.
To be honest I fucking love the indoors now and think this lockdown has been great. Working from home really suits me and in my business (web) almost everyone I know is now saying that they are just gonna carry on doing it and their company will only have the odd day or 2 in the office a month.

It's always been a cucked idea that everyone in society should be getting up at 7am and packing onto trains to go to a concrete building to do shit they can do from their own bedroom on a laptop.

The older I get the more I'm realising it's best to gear your life around just avoiding the fuck out of anything which makes you feel bad and disregarding women's opinions about you entirely...as much as you can of course.

To be honest I fucking love the indoors now and think this lockdown has been great. Working from home really suits me and in my business (web) almost everyone I know is now saying that they are just gonna carry on doing it and their company will only have the odd day or 2 in the office a month.

It's always been a cucked idea that everyone in society should be getting up at 7am and packing onto trains to go to a concrete building to do shit they can do from their own bedroom on a laptop.

The older I get the more I'm realising it's best to gear your life around just avoiding the fuck out of anything which makes you feel bad and disregarding women's opinions about you entirely...as much as you can of course.
same here, really, i don't care that much about being in the office and interacting with those people. sure there was a work party once in a while, but nothing interesting happened there. it was a false promise because all that interaction never led me to meet someone interesting or a girl.

i also want to just avoid the bullshit now, it's a good idea, the only issue is all the people in the family/office/whatever that want you to talk and "keep up appearances" and act like a successful normalfag that's happy with life, i just want them to fuck off because i'm not interested in performing for them at all anymore

I've been to a nightclub once in my life, in 2020, right before the Covid panic. I actually did manage to gropemaxx a really drunk girl on the dance floor. I wanted to go back, just for the prospect of more gropemaxxing, but then Covid hit. Nightclubs in my area aren't even active anymore, at least not anywhere near their Pre-Covid levels.