Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Muhammad a Chad or a statusmaxxed Norman?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Muhammad got married to a rich 40 year old foid called Khadija when he was 25. The foid was essentially beta buxxing in a sense because Muhammad used the foid’s funds to be a merchant.

During the marriage he received revelations and started prophetmaxxing after that. When Khadija died he went all out and had 13 wives in one go including 8 year old Aisha and Zaynab (who used to be his son’s wife but he made his son divorce Zaynab because he thought Zaynab was hot and then he disowned his son).

in addition to this he had sex slaves as well. There are even hadiths stating that he serviced all 13 of his wives every night.

So the question is that whether he was a Chad or cultmaxxed Norman?

He did not allow paintings or drawings of himself to be made which makes me think he might not have been that good looking. There are also descriptions stating that he was very good looking too.

I was raised as a Muslimcel and Muhammad’s Chaddish ways always bothered me, even when I wasn’t blackpilled. I honestly do not like him but I acknowledge he really did know how foids should be treated.

fucking lol bro imagine taking Islam seriously after reading this
It was his adopted son tbh, he quashed the institution of adoption after this incident though because an adopted son was regarded the same as a regular son in that society and he was being called a sick fuck.

He was a conman. Basically the medieval Joseph Smith.
Kind of this.

Considering the strict ban on depicting him and the fact that he originally had to marry a foid 15 year older than him suggests that he was normie-looking at best.

Of course he was a conman. He's a kike.
islam and christianity are tbh just poor larps from judaism and it's copies everything from it
zoroastrianism seems as most interesting of bunch, judaism got inspired by this but not shamelesly copied everything from it as christcuks and muzzies did it from mighty israeli race
@BummerDrummer
@RREEEEEEEEE
@FullTimeLoser
@SocialzERo
@Tenshi

Last edited:
I keep hearing he was over six foot three tall, is that true?

Muhammad got married to a rich 40 year old foid called Khadija when he was 25. The foid was essentially beta buxxing in a sense because Muhammad used the foid’s funds to be a merchant.

During the marriage he received revelations and started prophetmaxxing after that. When Khadija died he went all out and had 13 wives in one go including 8 year old Aisha and Zaynab (who used to be his son’s wife but he made his son divorce Zaynab because he thought Zaynab was hot and then he disowned his son).

in addition to this he had sex slaves as well. There are even hadiths stating that he serviced all 13 of his wives every night.

So the question is that whether he was a Chad or cultmaxxed Norman?

He did not allow paintings or drawings of himself to be made which makes me think he might not have been that good looking. There are also descriptions stating that he was very good looking too.

I was raised as a Muslimcel and Muhammad’s Chaddish ways always bothered me, even when I wasn’t blackpilled. I honestly do not like him but I acknowledge he really did know how foids should be treated.
"good looking" just like JC, yeh? Prophets must be good looking to be taken seriously I guess.

islam and christianity are tbh just poor larps from judaism and it's copies everything from it
zoroastrianism seems as most interesting of bunch, judaism got inspired by this but not shamelesly copied everything from it as christcuks and muzzies did it from mighty israeli race
@BummerDrummer
@RREEEEEEEEE
@FullTimeLoser
@SocialzERo
@Tenshi
Christianity is like the sequel to Judaism, while Islam is the spin-off of Judaism.

Fun fact: Muhammad was descended from an ancient Arab tribe of Jews.

fucking lol bro imagine taking Islam seriously after reading this
this is one big thing that cut my faith in it along with a bunch of other factors. Muhammad clearly makes Revelations as he goes. very suspicious

I keep hearing he was over six foot three tall, is that true?
highly possible tho most Hadith say he was of average build and height but was light skinned.

tho I noticed many prophets appear to be Chads. Buddha had a harem and some texts claim Buddha was 6'6.

The virgin Jesus vs the Chad Mohammad

Fun fact: Muhammad was descended from an ancient Arab tribe of Jews.
I thought he was a descendant from Abraham's lineage. The jews came to Arabia after they were expelled from Babylon by @Nebuchadnezzar

probably Chaddam

We should give some respect to a guy who created a 1.5 billion believers religion where foids have no rights.