Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Mocked by Normies in College Because I Support the Establishment

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

The online right has this idea that normies are all pro-status quo and love the establishment. This couldn't be further from the truth. It's become trendy since 2012 to OPPOSE the status quo and to condemn our current system without knowing why. In college, during my economics class, I was an AVID defender of the U.S government and our central banking system. I supported our tax structure, I supported the E.U and the ECB, I supported QUANTITATIVE EASING. Everyone just called me an establishment hack or brainwashed, despite being actually to rationally show why it's the best policy option. Normies just want to seem like freethinkers, and opposing what's current for its own sake is one way to stand out in this regard, but it doesn't really make you stand out when everyone is doing it. I have and will continue to defend quantitative easing and may even write a book on it. I bet /pol/arcks will call me an NPC for it despite the fact that their views are far closer to what the "normies" think than anything else.

i like ur threads bro they are high iq and give me hope

Thank you! I appreciate it, you're a user I respect here a lot.
thanks man i try to be nice to everyone because as u said instead of bashing eachother we shouId be able to empathize for eachother

brutal. but sad truth that Normies can't accept that they lack the knowledge to understand why the fed does its easing and why it is mostly good