Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Was Mocked by Chadlite Co-Workers for Having Smelly Defecations

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I mistakenly went out for drinks with all my co-workers. I work at a downtown consulting firm and the culture is to go out a lot. I decided to go because I thought I may have a shot at career advancement via networking because as ugly as I am, I am actually ok at talking with people. Contrary to many blackpillers here, I have seen some very ugly and incel-looking guys in high places in this city. A lot of Ricecels, Jewcels, and Currycels have considerably prestigious positions, and all of them are quite social... so I think with at least the corporate world, there's some merit to personality.

This time was a disaster. The Chadlites were talking about girls they've dated, stuff like that. Some were saying some openly sexist/redpilled things, such as how women want men who make more than them and how they're going to grind for promotions before their girlfriends graduate school and become consultants or bankers themselves and dump them for a richer guy. and the girls there were laughing along. I was sitting there in silence because if I said anything remotely out of line I could see a visit straight to H.R.

About halfway through I quickly run to the bathroom. I DESPISE defecating in public because of anxiety but I could not hold it. My biggest fear is that somehow I'll be mocked for pooping or people will point it out, I know the chance of that ever happening is very low but this weekend it actually happened. It was a very small bar so I was the only one in the washroom. When I finally came out, one of the Chadlite co-workers who was constantly rubbing arms with and getting casually touched on the arm by the hot intern decided to get up and use the bathroom himself. He immediately ran out again and said "HOLY FUCK, IT IS A WEAPON IN THERE" while laughing his ass off. The even more attractive Chad immedeitly smiled, "what?" he responded followed by a chuckle. The Chadlite covers his nose with his shirt... "holy fuck anon was that you in there, man that shit is a weapon". I was just sitting there, nervous, embarrassed, i was like "haha ummm i don't know it was like that when i went in". The Chadlite responded "dude no it wasn't no one has gone in there in like 45 minutes bro it was all you brooooo what do eat man that shit is a fucking weapon... bro you havne't spoke this whole time man c'mon i want to hear more from you bro... more specifically how you make your shits smell that fucking ba...." and he gets cut off by his own laughing. I have no idea why he kept calling it a "weapon" but I was too low in the social hierarchy to question Chadlite. The hot intern was just laughing along with it the whole time. Eventually the conversation devolved into them seriously questioning my diet. I admitted I ate a lot of meat and they said "bro you eat wayyyy to much acidic food for real you got to fill yourself with vegetables more often. I felt so embarrassed, awkward, and even ashamed. I was just bullied by Chadlites because MY FECAL MATTER SMELLED A CERTAIN WAY.... I could not have imagined they would have done that if it were one of them.

popozao fezes pastosas, quanto que custa esse outro coelho aqui | IGN Boards

taking a shit in public is.... scary imagine farting really loud when some one walks in :forcedsmile:

I have a rule. Make an excuse to go next door, and never shit close by.

I was just sitting there, nervous, embarrassed, i was like "haha ummm i don't know it was like that when i went in". The Chadlite responded "dude no it wasn't no one has gone in there in like 45 minutes bro it was all you brooooo what do eat man that shit is a fucking weapon... bro you havne't spoke this whole time man c'mon i want to hear more from you bro... more specifically how you make your shits smell that fucking ba...." and he gets cut off by his own laughing.
This is the problem. Your weak / non-existent banter game.

I have no idea why he kept calling it a "weapon" but I was too low in the social hierarchy to question Chadlite.
You've just got to give it straight back. By being all shy and subservient, by not returning the good humour, you made it weird and uncomfortable for everyone, that sealed your own fate.

The hot intern was just laughing along with it the whole time. Eventually the conversation devolved into them seriously questioning my diet. I admitted I ate a lot of meat and they said "bro you eat wayyyy to much acidic food for real you got to fill yourself with vegetables more often. I felt so embarrassed, awkward, and even ashamed.
You've got to learn to laugh along with it when someone legit scores a point, and get straight back in there.

I was just bullied by Chadlites because MY FECAL MATTER SMELLED A CERTAIN WAY.... I could not have imagined they would have done that if it were one of them.
No, you just failed to keep up your end of the banter game.

This is the problem. Your weak / non-existent banter game.

You've just got to give it straight back. By being all shy and subservient, by not returning the good humour, you made it weird and uncomfortable for everyone, that sealed your own fate.

You've got to learn to laugh along with it when someone legit scores a point, and get straight back in there.

No, you just failed to keep up your end of the banter game.

This sounds incredibly redpilled

>"It's your fault bro, it's because your personality they bullied you! If you were more extroverted Stacy would have sucked you off on the spot"

If i looked like Chico they would have been begging me for forgieness.

This sounds incredibly redpilled

>"It's your fault bro, it's because your personality they bullied you! If you were more extroverted Stacy would have sucked you off on the spot"

If i looked like Chico they would have been begging me for forgieness.
Redpilled?

Your work mates don't want you to try to fuck them.

They just want to have some beers and some laughs with the gang. You're part of the gang. All you have to do is hold up your end of the conversation.