Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Was life better for incels before the agricultural revolution?

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
I'm not an anthropologist and this might sound retarded but hear me out. Before agriculture, humans lived in egalitarian tribes. Chads didn't have a monopoly on pussy because everyone relied on each other and it was key to the tribes survival that the men got along. One gigachad would have been no match for 3-5 betas. The agricultural revolution led to the necessity of private land for crops. This allowed for the necessity of food surpluses which eventually created sexual inequality now that women were private property. Chads now owned women and land while incels died alone with no women, land or food.

JFL if you think peasants got pussy. They worked or they starved, that was motivation enough for most.

JFL if you think peasants got pussy. They worked or they starved, that was motivation enough for most.
cope, most got married at a young age and she almost never got to leave the house. Her only source of validation was you.

Low IQ. She would leave the house to fuck chad.
cope, she was with your family and they kept an eye on her while you were away.
Only real threat is if one of your male relatives wanted to fuck her.

No ngl especially in pre cultivated society hunter gatherer bands. Harems were definitely a thing back then.

Spot on, also sedentary diet ruins your face and teeth. Look at the bones of ancient egyptians, their palates were so narrow that they had the shape of a long triangle.

Spot on, also sedentary diet ruins your face and teeth. Look at the bones of ancient egyptians, their palates were so narrow that they had the shape of a long triangle.
Based anarcho primitive Kaczynskicel

I don’t think it was. I read somewhere that 19 foids reproduced for every man. Chad had harems

No. At least now copes like blank paper are cheap.

Nah technology has benefitted incels, overall. It’s feminism that messed things up.