Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Jesus Christ a homosexual? Here is what historians know so far (this is a conspiracy theory)

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
We have two pieces of evidence that may hint that Jesus was a fag.

John, one of the 12 apostles, was known as the one who Jesus loved. Another fact is that John was on Jesus's chest during the last supper. I'm not lying, this actually happened. This is sus. It is not normal for two straight males to be this close at a dining table.

And the 2nd price of evidence I found is from the Secret Gospel of Mark, a collection of stories from time of Jesus that were never mentioned in the Bible. In one of the stories, Jesus visited a man's house to teach him how to prepare for the kingdom of God. They were together in a room by themselves. Here is what makes this story sus, the guy was only wearing underwear while they were chatting. Why the fuck is Jesus alone in a room with an almost naked man?

This thread may seem like a joke, but it's not. These are real events that happened. Despite these two stories I mentioned, we will never know what Jesus was doing when he was alive. I doubt that he was gay. He was probably a volcel. Idk

Last edited:
Im sure if that was the case, evangelists wouldnt condem fags to hell. Except they say straight that gay is not ok. Fags deserve frags.

I think he was just crazy, who would voluntarily go to execution without trying to resist?

Two men who are close friends = Being gay?

He clearly wasn't

Meanwhile femoids can literally kiss each other & they will still be considered "Friends"
I know
This is just typical feminist hypocrisy when it comes to males and females being close friends with the same sex

Homosexuality is a sin and Jesus is sinless. We know this not just because of the countless accounts and statements, but because he is literally God and is logically incapable of sin.

So no, he isn't gay. That stuff was just sus by modern standards.

I know
This is just typical feminist hypocrisy when it comes to males and females being close friends with the same sex
I have heard people claim Alexander The Great was gay just because he was close friends with someone:feelsclown:

I dont believe Jesus was the son of god, he was probably delusional
I always thought he was just a little crazy, too. Like if they were taking me to an execution, where I would be painfully nailed to a cross and die for several days in hellish suffering, I do not know if I would try to escape or perhaps start crying and begging for mercy out of desperation.

I always thought he was just a little crazy, too. Like if they were taking me to an execution, where I would be painfully nailed to a cross and die for several days in hellish suffering, I do not know if I would try to escape or perhaps start crying and begging for mercy out of desperation.
Jesus didnt even fulfill the prophecy. In Judaism, the prophet must create world peace, unite all tribes of Israel, and rebuild the temple of Jerusalem. Jesus failed to meet these expectations when he was alive.

Last edited:
Jesus didnt even fulfill the prophecy. In Judaism, the prophet must create world peace, unite all tribes of Israel, and rebuild the temple of Jerusalem. Jesus failed to meet these expectations when he was alive.
You believe that Jesus was a Jew, I've read versions that he was Assyrian or even Greek.

Meanwhile femoids can literally kiss each other & they will still be considered "Friends"
They dug up two skeletons hugging each other in Iran and dubbed them "Hasanlu Lovers" it later turned out these were both men and probably just friends.

Fucking stupid.

You believe that Jesus was a Jew, I've read versions that he was Assyrian or even Greek.
Jesus was born a Jew. When he claimed to be the messiah, the Jews rejected him for not fulfilling the prophecy. The Jews who were convinced that he was the real messiah broke away from Judaism and created Christianity. Technically, the first Christian’s were ex-Jews

Jesus was born a Jew. When he claimed to be the messiah, the Jews rejected him for not fulfilling the prophecy. The Jews who were convinced that he was the real messiah broke away from Judaism and created Christianity. Technically, the first Christian’s were ex-Jews
Didn't he preach sermons in Aramaic/Assyrian.

This thread may seem like a joke, but it's not. These are real events that happened. Despite these two stories I mentioned, we will never know what Jesus was doing when he was alive. I doubt that he was gay. He was probably a volcel. Idk
This is very clearly postmodernists trying to smear organized religion and discredit traditional Christianity lolololol. all of these "Was X figure in history gay?" are all done in bad faith. Any ascetic historical figure uninterested in having children is instantly labeled a faggot, Fredrick the Great being such an example, as well as Karl XII, and Nikephoros Phokas.

This is very clearly postmodernists trying to smear organized religion and discredit traditional Christianity lolololol. all of these "Was X figure in history gay?" are all done in bad faith. Any ascetic historical figure uninterested in having children is instantly labeled a faggot, Fredrick the Great being such an example, as well as Karl XII, and Nikephoros Phokas.
Like i said, this is just a conspiracy theory which lacks strong evidence. This thread is not meant to be taken too seriously.

Like i said, this is just a conspiracy theory which lacks strong evidence. This thread is not meant to be taken too seriously.
i know, I just can't see an opportunity to shit on postmodernism and not take it