Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God is a woman and she hates men.

“women have it easier than men so God is a woman”:soy:

I agree, I am a woman and I hate moids

god couldn't be a woman because all women are the same, so no woman could stand above the rest and be a god

god couldn't be a woman because all women are the same, so no woman could stand above the rest and be a god
The idea of a female goddess has been a thing in the ancient Mediterranean, though. In Anatolia, they used to worship a fertility "mother godess". The rest of the Middle East was similar.

One of the most popular ancient faiths was the Canaanite one, in which Baal gets killed by the God of Death Mot, and his wife has to resurrect him.

In Ancient Greek literature, Zeus isn't the most powerful being, not really. He is afraid of a female Titan/Goddess named Nyx. I could go on, but females, even in ancient religions, often held higher positions than men too. It's not a new idea.

SJW moments in ancient religion :feelsree:

Good thing Tyrone is above god and Ochako is above Tyrone

If god does turn out to be a foid, would you ascend with god?
God absolutely despises my ass, but yeah I'd hit that.

Dhgfn6d b1481deb 082f 470d a50d 90069e7e29f7

God is a fucking faggot. I can't believe I ever prayed to such a sick creature. Bleeding and crying for nothing just to wake up and have to do shit on my own. I'll throw you in my life and make you suffer "holy god".
I prayed and prayed back when I was a christcuck to get a gf.. nothing

Omg you're going to hell for that one, buddy boyo, never use God's name in vain :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Lol if using gods name in vain is considered worth burning in hell for all eternity then I'm utterly fucked.

Lol if using gods name in vain is considered worth burning in hell for all eternity then I'm utterly fucked.
Imagine being a holy person, but you said "Oh my god" a couple times too often and straight to hell you go, buddy boyo.

Imagine being a holy person, but you said "Oh my god" a couple times too often and straight to hell you go, buddy boyo.
Bruuutal jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

That's what Stacy says to chad while he's dicking her down, so it must be super over for her.

a being responsible for the creation of the universe.
  • (in Platonic philosophy) the Maker or Creator of the world.​
  • (in Gnosticism and other theological systems) a heavenly being, subordinate to the Supreme Being, that is considered to be the controller of the material world and antagonistic to all that is purely spiritual.​
You don't even know what Demiurge means, retard. God is not on our side and it's very obvious.
Ahh you're a gnosticcel I assume?

God has no gender(except Jesus Christ), Gender is only assigned to humans
In ancient religions all God's had genders. I mean Canaanite faith, Greek faiths etc. It's actually an Islamic concept, I believe, that God is this genderless, faceless being. Even in Christianity, he's with gender (Father, King of Heaven etc).

What are your views on Jesus in the gnostic perspective?
Gnosticism shows us Jesus was a simp for Mary Magdalene. It also shows us that the woman in the group caused a major rift (Shocker), and after Jesus's death, she started preaching scams that Jesus talks to her in death and that actually she should be the head now.

Coincidentally, Mary had received very new ideas from ghost Jesus, that contradicted Jesus's words when he was alive, and Peter didnt believe her. It was thanks to Peter, who regularly shat on her and kept her in check, that those ideas didn't spread far, though they were believed for hundreds of years in parts of the Middle East.

Tldr: Jesus was a simp, Mary a whore who started to create her own feminist shitligion and Peter is based.

Last edited:
why did god give women painful periods then? :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

why did god give women painful periods then? :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
Why did God make men inherently need women, why did God make men the slaves of women, why did God allow feminism, why did God allow women to ravage his faith, why does God allow women a much better life than he does for men, why did God make women hypergamous whores, why was God not able to kill Lilith, a fucking human foid at the time, why did God punish Adam, when he was obviously tricked by Eve, why did God create Lucifer, knowing he'd rebell, to then punish Lucifer for having rebelled, why did God create a host of slaves that obey his every command (Angels) who are ready to genocide all of humanity whenever he wants to (see great flood), why does God always punish men for the mistakes of women.

You can go on for days. Women suffer rarely, they live good lifes, better than that of 95% of men.

Hey everyone, this is my first post, and yeah, I know it’s a bit out there, but hear me out.

Religions tend to push the idea that God is this fatherly figure, watching over us men like his children. They say we’re made in His image, while women aren’t. But if you look at history, and especially today women have it much easier. They find love, attention, and even jobs or financial opportunities far more easily than men.

Even in medieval times, in many ways, women had it better than men.

So it got me thinking: what if God is actually a woman? What if men came up with these stories of a male God to cope with the fact that women have it better? Maybe the truth is more like a female matriarch who created men as the slave wagies, and women as the ones who can lay back, get fucked, eat drink sleep and just enjoy life.

Just something to think about. I’m not religious myself, and I do think religion is a bit of a scam, but the idea of a female God creating men as the subordinate class is kind of interesting and makes more sense to me than God watching over us and supporting us. He doesn't.
Maybe not as much as god as mother nature. Female animals in general also have such privleges.