Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Was it really worth it, ZOGbot?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
IMG 1861

Now I feel terrible for this guy. I would rather die than face what he's experienced, and no cucktears I don't think he deserved it. This man died a subhuman fighting for (((them))), and none of them gave a shit. NEVER join the military.

kek if it wasn't for his hair it would be hard to distinguish whether he was a white guy with shit on his face or a black guy who got bleach bombed

I feel bad every time I see one of those veteran charity ads. All the poor fuckers that come home with DU in their blood, limbs gone, minds fucked. For what? So the boys at (((((((Halliburton))))))) could make a few bucks.

The worst part is how deluded they are. They still think they did the right thing. They still fly the flag and talk about muh freedoms. Our generation does the same. Patriotism is at an all time high right now for some reason. With all these movies about Chris Kyle, Op. Redwings, Seal Team Six, etc. every dude worships oper8ors now, and is more than willing to go and repeat the last 15 years all over again.

I know I sound like a hippie, but is really is fucked what these guys get put through.

And after all his pain, what was he left with? What can we say to him? "Thanks for everything, good goy"
Now he'll face a lifetime of ugliness and suffering, you gotta feel bad. :feelsbadman:

I feel bad every time I see one of those veteran charity ads. All the poor fuckers that come home with DU in their blood, limbs gone, minds fucked. For what? So the boys at (((((((Halliburton))))))) could make a few bucks.

The worst part is how deluded they are. They still think they did the right thing. They still fly the flag and talk about muh freedoms. Our generation does the same. Patriotism is at an all time high right now for some reason. With all these movies about Chris Kyle, Op. Redwings, Seal Team Six, etc. every dude worships oper8ors now, and is more than willing to go and repeat the last 15 years all over again.

I know I sound like a hippie, but is really is fucked what these guys get put through.
I agree. First things first, America needs to cut off all types of support towards Israel. Let them fend for themselves.
And after all his pain, what was he left with? What can we say to him? "Thanks for everything, good goy"
Now he'll face a lifetime of ugliness and suffering, you gotta feel bad. :feelsbadman:
The guy in the picture is dead... :feelscry:

The only reason most join the military is because they're poor shit that see the only way out of min wage drudgery. And then there's the desperate losers that do it thinking they'll get pussy.

The only reason most join the military is because they're poor shit that see the only way out of min wage drudgery. And then there's the desperate losers that do it thinking they'll get pussy.
JFL @ any military fag thinking he's getting laid because he wears a uniform.
A truecel
A hideously deformed one, at that

One thing that my uncle told me when he was in the Marines was always trust your instincts, keep your head on a swivel, take it slow, don't actually trust the villagers, make good friends with the guys next to you but don't stop others from making stupid mistakes like sticking his head over a fox hole when you're just being shot at by snipers.

military training has it's uses but no country on this cucked planet is worth dying for