Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was indirectly called a loser today

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Walking from my class and these 2 black girls said “he looks like he only dates white girls ”. If you know anything about the black community this is one of the worst insults to ever receive. They basically said I’m the biggest urkel known to mankind. That I’m so pathetic that I can’t even attract black women. Fuck I was so pissed and they didn’t even care that I could hear them, they just said it.

Again also means that I’m an ugly urkel Gary Coleman looking black guy. It’s fucking pissing me off honestly

Walking from my class and these 2 black girls said “he looks like he only dates white girls ”. If you know anything about the black community this is one of the worst insults to ever receive. They basically said I’m the biggest urkel known to mankind. That I’m so pathetic that I can’t even attract black women. Fuck I was so pissed and they didn’t even care that I could hear them, they just said it.
That's better than them saying you look like you don't date any girls.

Sheboons thinking they're Gods gift to mankind. As usual.

I get indirectly called a loser everyday

Happens all the time.

Lern how to Filter / be more ignorant

I directly get called a loser by people I know.

2 black girls said “he looks like he only dates white girls ”. If you know anything about the black community this is one of the worst insults to ever receive. They basically said I’m the biggest urkel known to mankind. That I’m so pathetic that I can’t even attract black women.
This makes no sense because Urkel got his negress oneitis in the end and Tyrones constantly seek out white chicks.

You're making it sound like black men only date white women as a compromise when they fail to get black chicks.

That's the most pathetic cope since "he dates teen girls because he can't snag a woman in her 40s"

U joking? White girls mog black girls to death and are way harder to get than sheboons

That's weird. A nigger who can attract white girls is definitely not a loser.

That's weird. A nigger who can attract white girls is definitely not a loser.
I wouldn’t mind tbh. My 80+ attempts have all ended in vain so I stopped approaching like 2 weeks ago.

Happens all the time.
Ye it’s annoying and most people in this forum aren’t black so they don’t understand. They’re not saying I get white girls, they’re saying I’m not good enough/ugly to get black girls that’s the whole point. But yes most of the people In this forum are Nonblack so it makes sense

Black women consider black men that only dates whites to be “losers that can’t attract black women”? Damn that’s some high tier cope :feelsjuice:

U joking? White girls mog black girls to death and are way harder to get than sheboons
No that’s not what they meant. Are you black? They’re implying I’m not good enough/cool enough/attractive enough to get black girls so they’ll mention a different race which is white.

You're making it sound like black men only date white women as a compromise when they fail to get black chicks.

That's the most pathetic cope since "he dates teen girls because he can't snag a woman in her 40s"
Exactly. It's not making any sense, unless he is bragging.

Exactly. It's not making any sense, unless he is bragging.
bragging about what? Im literally a virgin after 80+ approaches, what is there to brag about? That is exactly what they are saying, I’m too ugly/not cool enough to get black women.

doesnt work
whte women have higher smv than black women
and black women know this

this is why black women white up
and try and get white hair extensions, copious traightening etc

could have been a low key flattery as they think your picky and dont go for your own kind

this is if you are black

doesnt work
whte women have higher smv than black women
and black women know this

this is why black women white up
and try and get white hair extensions, copious traightening etc

could have been a low key flattery as they think your picky and dont go for your own kind

this is if you are black
I wish, unless all my failed attempts were in vain

This makes no sense because Urkel got his negress oneitis in the end and Tyrones constantly seek out white chicks.

They are insinuating that he isn't black enough. That he is the nerdy, suburban black guy type that dates white girls.

Its an tribal mindset that only ignorant niggers can think about. If you aren't black enough in their eyes, they will point it out and make it known.

Black guy with no swag/nerdy/ "looks like he only dates white girls"

Blackguy

Black guy with swag/thug/hip/ "looks like he got black side chicks and gets pussy on the regular"

E5d5e493308719d75f59412085e73e7d

They are insinuating that he isn't black enough. That he is the nerdy, suburban black guy type that dates white girls.

Its an tribal mindset that only ignorant niggers can think about. If you aren't black enough in their eyes, they will point it out and make it known.

Black guy with no swag/nerdy/ "looks like he only dates white girls"

There are plenty of wonderful black women out there I would love to date but it doesn't include any who hold views like this, not sure why you would value their companionship.

better than sheboons

I personally think this is a misinterpretation

No black bitch is gonna look at a black dude with an afro playing yu gi oh and say he looks like he only dates white girls.

They're pretty much calling you an oreo. But they're not necessarily calling you a loser.

They are merely jealous they don’t get as much attention as white women.