Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was in Washington, DC tonight driving Uber

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
It was a big day for the city -- the city's hockey team (Capitals) was playing for the hockey championship -- and they won. All the low-inhib chads and roasties were out in the streets at night celebrating as if they had the greatest night of their lives. I couldn't give a shit about hockey or sports, but the parade of excited people who seemed so different from me psychologically and in their life outlook made me despair.

Also: As an incel who does uber there is NOTHING more painful than giving a ride to two young, privileged people in love. Imagine picking up a couple where the girl is your ideal-attractive chick who is obviously sexually interested in the man she's with and they're getting physical in the back of your car and they're going back to his place to have sex.

Why are you doing uber as an incel? It's basically a job to pick up drunk normans, Chads, and femoids passed out at the club.

Why are you doing uber as an incel? It's basically a job to pick up drunk normans, Chads, and femoids passed out at the club.

Between jobs, because I'm a fuckup in life and can't find an entry-level position in my field of study (IT system administration.)
Also one of my rides tonight was a Lebanese guy and his Roastie white pal lmao.

Between jobs, because I'm a fuckup in life and can't find an entry-level position in my field of study (IT system administration.)
Lebanese Chadallah?

lmao...why the fuck are you a taxi driver when your degree is in information technology

JAJAJAJAJJJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

im kinda scared now because that's what i'm doing in college....what the fuck is with the world nowadays HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHA

Bro: We need tell the next generation. Degrees are freaking pointless these days for lots of IT jobs. I know a guy who is a high school dropout who works for a top-level IT firm that Google tries to steal employees from. I'm average IQ and have low-social skills and find professional networking to be fucking degrading. But if you know programming and ONLY have a high school degree you can still find premiere gigs.

Imagine picking up a couple where the girl is your ideal-attractive chick who is obviously sexually interested in the man she's with and they're getting physical in the back of your car and they're going back to his place to have sex.
ER fuel.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: