Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was in Berlin today and almost had a nervous breakdown on the train

This is hardcore ragefuel.

Also Iam laughing hard.

angela.jpg

MERKEL NAKED

NOW FIND ME PICTURES OF HITLER NAKED, OR PUTIN NAKED, OR KHAMENEI NAKED, OR KIM JONG UN NAKED
FIND
JUST TRY

I am also from Cuckmany. I rarely see interracial couples. Today I saw one, a black man (he was very tall) and a white woman. But as I said, that's rare. Most Non-White men have a hard time here with girls (espacially white girls) in my experience.

It's the same story in France: only 1,90 tall Athletic rugby player-type blacks can score with a white/arab girl. So basically top 5% of them. The other 95% have just masturbation.
Lie! That can not be right, you are certainly exaggerating.

I dunno about Berlin, but I've visited Frankfurt and Munich, and despite the high number of ethnics (Turks, Arabs, Afghans, Chink looking Central Asians, Thais,...) I don't recall having seen more than a couple of German girls with non whites.

German girls are also overrated: they are tall (I am 1,82 but in Germany I saw a lot of people who were 1,90-2,00 meters WTF?) but their face look masculine with large jaws. Not my type really.

Last edited:
True I should of specified it was men I was talking about.

I see. You're right about that, although I'd say Slavic men behave and look more alpha than Germanics do.

German girls are also overrated: they are tall (I am 1,82 but in Germany I saw a lot of people who were 1,90-2,00 meters WTF?) but their face look masculine with large jaws. Not my type really.
I think white women are generally overrated. Have you ever noticed how fast they age?

Fucking lol this sounds like a nightmare designed by Satan himself, sounds so unreal.
The absolute state of Germanistan.
I would have wanted to shoot myself in the head had I witnessed this sight.
A tyrone baby dinduing nuffin, a disgusting vulgar couple - Man, that's tough.

tbh this sounds like a giant big LARP story a german could make to get subhuman refugees coming to his country to work for free

imagine believing even a single word OP wrote lol