Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was in Berlin today and almost had a nervous breakdown on the train

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I´m getting surgery tomorrow in Berlin so I involuntarily had to go sightseeing today with my parents. I walked around for hours today at all the famous sights, here is what I observed:

General observations about Berlin
- Eastern Germans are much uglier than Western Germans on average, I only saw one chad and two chadlites all day. Here in Western Germany I saw chads everywhere.
- couples were somewhat rare
- I shit you not, 80% of the couples I saw were racemixed, it was always either an Asian/ethnic male and a white female or a German guy with an Asian/ethnic girlfriend.
- literally all the cute, young 6/10+ white German girls were dating ethnics, either Asian males or ethnic refugees. The males were manlets, chubby and facially average or below average looking and yet they were all dating thin, cute prime German JBs.

I literally didn´t see a single German male with an above average looking German girl. All the German males were dating ethnic or Asian women, while all the German women were dating ethnic/Asian males. It was so surreal to see. Almost nobody was dating within their race. All the German men, despite race mixing were dating way down in terms of looks and all the ethnic males were dating way up.

The train story
Long story short I was on the train sitting with my parents. Literally right in front of us there was a short, facially average, balding ethnic guy passionately making out with his German gf. The girl was atleast a 7. I was fuming with rage. Looking back I wished I had taken a pic because the ethnics on here will think I´m larping, but I´m not. They were right in front us making out the whole time on the train. This went on for about 30 minutes. I could see the disappointment in my parents face when they realized their own son never had a gf and is a failure with women.

It gets worse. Two seats next to me there is a black baby crying so loud the whole time I thought my ears were gonna explode. Of course the mother was white and there was no father in sight. Then some young people got on the train and they were speaking English. I eavesdropped on the conversation and the roastie was talking about how this female friend she knew is now in an open relationship with her boyfriend. She said she gave her boyfriend rules and proposed she wants to see other men. He agreed willingly with her. Couldn´t make this shit up even if I wanted to.

The whole time I felt Michael Douglas in the opening scene of Falling Down. I witnessed rapefugees stealing my women, white single mothers with Tyrones baby crying in my ear the whole time and I overheard conversations literally about cuckolding. I wanted to grab an axe from somewhere and kill everyone on that train.

I fucking hate my life so much.

Holy fuck, and I thought I had it bad.

Germany sucks balls tbh, I'm glad I'm fucking off to Brazil soon.

Jesus christ, welcome to reality in 2018 I guess

I am happy that you will get out of this country soon

Berlin is by far the worst city in Germany.
doesn't really represent the east, tho. it's a hellhole.

should be nuked tbh

Wow that really really hurt me reading. These fucking kikes... will someone please do something already.

É tão diferente assim do Brasil? como é a cultura? etc.. as pessoas são fechadas demais?

White girls like to make daddy mad by fucking Arabs. What's new? :feelsrope:

Lifefuel for ethniccels

É tão diferente assim do Brasil? como é a cultura? etc.. as pessoas são fechadas demais?
Uma merda completa. Todo mundo é grosso pra caralho, a cultura é extremamente fechada e você não tem a mínima chance de ascender sem ter um círculo social já formado, o que é basicamente impossível sendo um estrangeiro. Todos os estrangeiros aqui ficam entre eles (árabes com árabes, turcos com turcos, eslavos com eslavos). Não há nicho para um brasileiro como eu.

Eu trabalho quase nove horas por dia na fábrica, ganho bem pouco para os padrões alemães (e não consigo juntar muito dinheiro também pois muitas coisas são mais caras aqui) e meu pai ainda fica reclamando comigo o dia todo e me fazendo trabalhar mais ainda em casa. Além de jogar na minha cara que ele faz "tudo sozinho", se referindo à papelada que sempre tem pra resolver aqui. O que é injusto já que eu não sei alemão o suficiente para resolver essas merdas.

Eu mal posso esperar para voltar. Ser incel aqui é mil vezes pior também porque há branquinhas bonitas a cada esquina, saudades de sair na rua e só ver pardas fodidas.

I am happy that you will get out of this country soon
Thank you Senpai, I'm also glad.

"Waaaahhhhhhh its' soooooooooooooooo hard being ethnic wwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Jesus, I thought Germany was Scandinavia v2, guess nature thought otherwise.

Jesus, I thought Germany was Scandinavia v2, guess nature thought otherwise.
Not sure what you mean but both Scandinavia and Germany are being fucked by the Jews. Any claim of it being difficult for subhumans to get in via immigration is a total fucking lie.
I see niggers, Arabs and white women all the fucking time.

Not sure what you mean but both Scandinavia and Germany are being fucked by the Jews. Any claim of it being difficult for subhumans to get in via immigration is a total fucking lie.
I see niggers, Arabs and white women all the fucking time.
No doubt, but i was under the impression both of them were just crawling with tall blue eyed blonde haired men.

Thank you Senpai, I'm also glad.
Will you be a neet again if you get back to Brazil?

I also think that this experience still helped you in some way. I assume it changed your way of ethnics & some of your political beliefs

The Russians need to come back and gang rape every German female between the ages of 12 and 70 like they did at the end of WW2. German women are absolute garbage.

What kind of surgery do you get?

Will you be a neet again if you get back to Brazil?

I also think that this experience still helped you in some way. I assume it changed your way of ethnics & some of your political beliefs
I'll go back to college and be a "semineet", that's my plan. In Brazil you have to take exams to get into public uni just like in Japan, so I'll be a NEET for a while anyway. I have a quota for having studied in public schools through all high school so it isn't that hard for me to get in.

Yes, I'm glad I came tbh. Not only because I broadened my horizons and changed my opinions but also because I got that out of the way. If I hadn't come I'd probably delude myself with "if I had gone to Germany all would have been better" forever,

:feelswhere:German übermenchfoids with ethnic subhumans?ì doubt it but i advise you to go ER in berlin nevertheless

Are Arabs Germany's blacks?

i see the same type shit here in the United cucks of America. PURE FUCKING ER FUEL

I'll go back to college and be a "semineet", that's my plan. In Brazil you have to take exams to get into public uni just like in Japan, so I'll be a NEET for a while anyway. I have a quota for having studied in public schools through all high school so it isn't that hard for me to get in.

Yes, I'm glad I came tbh. Not only because I broadened my horizons and changed my opinions but also because I got that out of the way. If I hadn't come I'd probably delude myself with "if I had gone to Germany all would have been better" forever,
For how long have you been in germany?

What would you rank German girls preferences. Top to lowest what do German girls prefer black from america, african immigrant, white america, white european, german, arab, turkish?

What would you rank German girls preferences. Top to lowest what do German girls prefer black from america, african immigrant, white america, white european, german, arab, turkish?
anything non white.

Whites are literally at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy here. Even white giga chads resort to dating 3-5/10 ethnic women while below average looking ethnics score prime white German pussy.

Ethnic rapefugees are definitely at the top of the totem pole here, closely followed by niggers and then Asians.

It´s funny how being Asian is a sexual death sentence in the US, but here in Germany Asian men are much more desirable than white men to women.

The women here are incredibly racist, they would reject a white 7/10 and rather go for a 4/10 ethnic.

anything non white.

Whites are literally at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy here. Even white giga chads resort to dating 3-5/10 ethnic women while below average looking ethnics score prime white German pussy.

Ethnic rapefugees are definitely at the top of the totem pole here, closely followed by niggers and then Asians.

It´s funny how being Asian is a sexual death sentence in the US, but here in Germany Asian men are much more desirable than white men to women.

The women here are incredibly racist, they would reject a white 7/10 and rather go for a 4/10 ethnic.

Wtf but I heard all the refugees are like 5'6 maybe that's an exageration but they are defientely shorter then the German and Nordics that are mostly like 6foot+. Are short refugees really getting all the girls? So I imagine then like a tall 6foot + or even average black guy from America would be god tier in Germany?

Wtf but I heard all the refugees are like 5'6 maybe that's an exageration but they are defientely shorter then the German and Nordics that are mostly like 6foot+. Are short refugees really getting all the girls? So I imagine then like a tall 6foot + or even average black guy from America would be god tier in Germany?
women only care about looks when it comes to white men. In Germany a 4/10 5ft8 rapefugee still has more SMV than a 9/10 6ft2 white German chad though.

And yes, being black or ethnic in Germany is the equivalent of being a good looking white guy in SEA. The German women here want nothing to do with men of their own race.

racebait tbh. :woke: Im ethnic and i get jackshit 0 matches on tinder, only rejections in rl
meanwhile a guy in my class, white, blond, and overweight ( good face ) gets german girls left and right
or maybe its because im not a refugee :feelsbadman:

racebait tbh. :woke: Im ethnic and i get jackshit 0 matches on tinder, only rejections in rl
meanwhile a guy in my class, white, blond, and overweight ( good face ) gets german girls left and right
you need to hang out at asylum homes and refugee centers. They hand out german women there along with food and shelter.

Berlin has fallen it's the worst city in germany by far and a complete shithole.
Not maybe, but definetly. Being a refugee is the entry ticket to paradise you get free money, free women and stand above the law.

women only care about looks when it comes to white men. In Germany a 4/10 5ft8 rapefugee still has more SMV than a 9/10 6ft2 white German chad though.

And yes, being black or ethnic in Germany is the equivalent of being a good looking white guy in SEA. The German women here want nothing to do with men of their own race.
You exxagerate. Yes women prefer the mediterranean phenotype, but it's not that German Chads don't get laid.

I feel like the average ethnic here looks better than their people at home and the German inbred fat incelmen. Maybe it's because daring refugees have high T or there is some other correlation between refugeemaxxing and good looks, idk. Maybe they just leave the refugcels in the centres.

Every damn refugee I see at the train station mogs the average german for everything, but height.

Combine this with the more welcoming multicultural culture in Berlin and you got an explanation.

Last edited:
OP is bullshitting, what happened is he prolly saw IR couple in the metro and had an autistic spasm.

ethnics dont get shit in germany. They are all hanging out in packs, incel as fuck
im 28yo arab in germany,
KHHDV despite the fact that i asked out COUNTLESS women throughout mylife

you can EASILY test this with a simple tinder experiement in ANY german city you choose. go ahead and see how many matches u can get with a sub 9/10 ethnic pics.
agree tbh. i live in middle class hood and i get weird stares just because im ethnic. we are hated a lot

what will zarrinbal do on you?

you need to hang out at asylum homes and refugee centers. They hand out german women there along with food and shelter.
Jfl, really? I guess I should pack my bags and start refugeemaxxing

Maybe us ethnics should Germanymaxx. Here in the west white is king, except for the rare tyrone that slays

Combine this with the more welcoming multicultural culture in Berlin and you got an explanation.
Of all european countries, germany has had the most social engineering pumped into them after ww2 making the germans hate themselves and their culture. Its no surprise that they are mixing when you consider who is in charge

This forum spammed "le liberal germany" meme so hard, people like mainlander came here with unreasonable hopes. Only get disappointed and go back home.
Over for him :feelsrope:

OP is bullshitting, what happened is he prolly saw IR couple in the metro and had an autistic spasm.

ethnics dont get shit in germany. They are all hanging out in packs, incel as fuck
im 28yo arab in germany,
KHHDV despite the fact that i asked out COUNTLESS women throughout mylife

you can EASILY test this with a simple tinder experiement in ANY german city you choose. go ahead and see how many matches u can get with a sub 9/10 ethnic pics.
couldnt agree more. I m also ethnic in germany and ethnics dont get shit,well except their own cousins through arranged marriage.

And you guys mocked me for talking about JBE (Just Be Ethnic)

JBE is the ONLY true theory in 2018

Germany is a piece of shit country. I’m not sure if it was more offensive in 1945 or 2018.

Look around you. Hell, go to the Apple website and look at the page devoted to new iPads. Of all the multiple models that appear on that website, there is not a single white couple, or a single white man pictured useing a product. There are white women with black and Asian men, plenty of disembodied black hands illustrating how to use the device. But not a single white male.

This effect extends outside of single company of course. Start paying attention to how many times you see modern entertainment or advertising picture a white man with a white woman.

If you are a white incel, this cultural push is highly relevant to your condition.