Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was I sexually abused?

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Ok first of all for those who are unaware I have a flaming faggot dad that openly hates women and straight males. Anyways whenever I would go to the grocery store or anywhere he would tell people I was his daughter he would even do it in front of hot foid cashiers but I could never really defend myself because even if I did he would turn it on me and try to make me look like a homophobe or that I was being too sensitive. Also his nickname for me was fucking “gildo” like the name Gil mixed with dildo. Every fucking day I had to come home and hear “gilllllldooooooo it’s time for school!” Holy fuck my entire family gaslights me saying I’m too sensitive. Also he walks around naked with his slimy bare ass and dick out and then fucking asks me to help him with shit like changing a lightbulb with his slimy dick and ass in my face!! Wtf!! This isn’t larp by the way this is how my entire life has been wasted away

Sounds like you need to be less of a gildo

You sound like my gay dad maybe you are gay yourself

Laughing laughing hysterically

keanu reeves big chungus rick and morty among us fortnite star wars funko pop moment

we need sneir to rescue you. If true you need backup. your dad ruining your life bro:feelsUgh:

I‘m sorry to hear that, Gildo.

This isn’t larp by the way this is how my entire life has been wasted away
i actually know someone whose dad is just like that. he wants his son to be gay like him and he walks around the house naked and literally has an onlyfans :lul:

so i guess this is just normal for gay fags

he sounds like your typical over the top faggot,but cant say he abused you.maybe the dick and ass thing he didn't think much about it.some families think nudity is fine.My mother has no issue undressing in front of me for example.

he does love to tease you and annoy you.

Sounds like he was taking out his frustrations by teasing you. His father probably treated him the same way.

Beat the shit out of him with crowbar or lead pipe you need to restore the order

i actually know someone whose dad is just like that. he wants his son to be gay like him and he walks around the house naked and literally has an onlyfans :lul:

so i guess this is just normal for gay fags
Yes but he’s probably not a fat ugly ginger that can’t get a gf or job and move out

If this is real (which I doubt sry if it iz) you shouldnt have told them bout gildo :feelskek:

what in the hell :feelswhat::society:

if not larp your only saviour is Allah he shall not let this faggotry pass through your faggot father will eternally burn in the same furnace with jews:lasereyes: and roasties :worryfeels::society:

Ok first of all for those who are unaware I have a flaming faggot dad that openly hates women and straight males. Anyways whenever I would go to the grocery store or anywhere he would tell people I was his daughter he would even do it in front of hot foid cashiers but I could never really defend myself because even if I did he would turn it on me and try to make me look like a homophobe or that I was being too sensitive. Also his nickname for me was fucking “gildo” like the name Gil mixed with dildo. Every fucking day I had to come home and hear “gilllllldooooooo it’s time for school!” Holy fuck my entire family gaslights me saying I’m too sensitive. Also he walks around naked with his slimy bare ass and dick out and then fucking asks me to help him with shit like changing a lightbulb with his slimy dick and ass in my face!! Wtf!! This isn’t larp by the way this is how my entire life has been wasted away
Don't worry, things will get better after I add you to my ignore list.

Sounds like something out of South Park.