Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was I retarded? How do 12 yo guys know how to ask a girl out?

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I'm talking pre fuckbook era. I had no clue until I watched tons of YT vids, and I'm an oldcel.

no u werent retarded, it was just over for u in the beginning

At that age I'd imagine you just hang out with friends and the Chads and Stacys would all diddle each other randomly once they had some alone time from the group. You'd just hang out in your friend's basement and then catch a quick blow jay when your other friends left or something. I doubt young kids are asking each other out on proper dates.

you were not low inhib enough. You literally just say "wanna be my girlfriend"

"Asking girls out" is not how it works, almost all relationships start as friendships. You meet girls through your friend group, start hanging out w/ them regularly, and eventually after a few weeks or months your friendship blossoms into a relationship

You don't just go up to a girl (even at 12 years old) and ask her out, generally speaking, unless you're Chad

Step 1: Be attractive.

jackbud said:
"Asking girls out" is not how it works, almost all relationships start as friendships. You meet girls through your friend group, start hanging out w/ them regularly, and eventually after a few weeks or months your friendship blossoms into a relationship

You don't just go up to a girl (even at 12 years old) and ask her out, generally speaking, unless you're Chad

i was about to say.... chad approaches a girls all the time

jackbud said:

You forgot about the cringeworthy PUAs

jackbud said:

early teenage relationships starts as "do you want to be my girlfriend?" it's really that simple. You just need to have courage

You just need to be attractive. Pick up art is not required

Sorry boyo, it never began for you.

you weren't retarded, but probably had some form of autism/aspergers either through nurture or nature

I don't necessarily agree that you were ugly, a conclusion that many stupid younger incels jump to