Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment was harassing foids on the streets tonight. again.

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
am doing it 3-4 times a week in recent weeks.
needless to say it's 100% rejections. even if a foid is nice, it's just a nice rejection.
so me and me friends were starting to troll them and offer them directly money for sex and just offer them to fuck.
we're gonna escalate our effort and do more and more extreme things in the coming weeks.

our main mission: to make foids feel unsafe in public venues

Wish us luck.

speedrunning prison for sexual assault theory

so me and me friends were starting to troll them and offer them directly money for sex
This is illegal where I live, which I would understand if it was a decent, traditional society, but makes no sense at all in a cucked depraved society.

Glown

This is illegal where I live, which I would understand if it was a decent, traditional society, but makes no sense at all in a cucked depraved society.
I don't care about the law and I don't give a shit about the police

I AM THE LAW

They should arrest every married man where you live then.

but it's just the beginning...gonna escalate our approach to assault levels soon ;-) in minecraft of course

I generally think sexual assault is a good thing

needless to say it's 100% rejections. even if a foid is nice, it's just a nice rejection.
so me and me friends were starting to troll them and offer them directly money for sex and just offer them to fuck.
we're gonna escalate our effort and do more and more extreme things in the coming weeks.

Wish us luck.
how do you approach, what do you say? i want to cope with social anxiety

how do you approach, what do you say? i want to cope with social anxiety
I change the approach from time to time

but basically come very koonfidently to her face and say "Hi" or something funny
of course they all "have a boyfriend"

fuck them. I dream about assault

gonna harass more today. in minecraft.

It may sound :bluepill:, but if they didn't do anything to her why harass them?

Wish us luck.

Your username is the opposite of your behaviour. :feelskek: :society:

It's only harrassment because you're not attractive. If you were good-looking you would be considered confident and a gentleman.
I want to remind you that you did nothing wrong and should continue with whatever you are doing.
thanks bro. I will escalate my deeds more and more

I wish I had IRL friends with whom I could harass foids

EXTREMELY BASED, keep doing it

Careful of the white knights bro

Hello, based department?

Based, keep doing what you’re doing, more incels need to become low inhib just like you

update: approached a set of like 10 foids sitting on a bench
was trying to talk to it, nothing rude or impolite, and the main foid, the group leader, was shouting at me: "go away! bye!" several times
I was looking at it agressively with a loh-inhib gangsta look and shouted at it: "you fucking slut! whore! you won't tell me where to sit, it's a public place you slutty whore!"
and it and it friends were shocked....and then me and me wingman were just sitting in the nearby bench trolling it, and talking about it while it could hear

and it and it friends were shocked....and then me and me wingman were just sitting in the nearby bench trolling it, and talking about it while it could hear