Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was ER an incel because of looks or mental issues?

cause of ER's inceldom?

• Looks

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • Mental issues

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
So you just walk up and approach. How hard is that?
cold approach is cringe

need a good social circle, or meet one through class. but even then there are tons of other dudes he has to compete against

cold approach is cringe

need a good social circle, or meet one through class. but even then there are tons of other dudes he has to compete against

I dont think guys were lining up to approach FOB asian foids.

I dont think guys were lining up to approach FOB asian foids.
remember:
note that he wasn't just living in California, he was living in a beachside college/party town. this is a warped dating market where you have to compete with the highest status males from all over the country. multi millionaires, star athletes, literal male models, etc. an awkward, unassuming loner with low status has no chance out there. it's one of the most superficial, judgmental social environments on this planet

I also live in California but I attend a public school where most of the students are ethnic so my environment is nothing like ER's

His looks caused his mental illness because, if ER was good looking then he probably wouldn't have ended up the way he did.

His looks caused his mental illness because, if ER was good looking then he probably wouldn't have ended up the way he did.
yeah I look at his bullying he faced in high school as the problem.

Was his voice beta? I always though he kinda sounded like Chuck from that show Gossip Girl.
Yes, if you watched his vlog videos on youtube before they got deleted you'd notice he had a very feminine and beta voice.

yeah I look at his bullying he faced in high school as the problem.
Him being the shortest kid in most schools he went to and being bullied for it definitely fucked him over and is what made him a high inhib introvert, if he had a better height/frame as a kid and as an adult his life would have been better tbh.

Last edited:
I say he's 4/10, 5'8 hapa, and in california, so he had no shot.

Others argue he's good looking and his personality unironically screwed him.

anyways would like to see the consensus

(oh and btw if you think "locationcel", that means you think his looks screwed him since location theory has to do with looks relative to location)
Being 5’7, skeleton body, introverted narcissist, and half asian are reasons why he was incel.

introverted narcissist
Personality indeed does matter but only in a negative way when it's working against you in tandem with other minuses like the ones you mentioned ER had

He was a 5'9 hapa with a fucked up nose and a tiny skull in chadifornia. He was incel due to looks

he wasnt dark triad at all. dark triads are never high inhib, awkward etc.
also lol at saying he had high status. your completely out of touch with reality if you think young foids care about bwms and shit. jeez christ @Legendarywristcel is redpilled on this one.

young foids literally dont give a shit about money. they care about looks and instagram/tiktok following and being popular in the school. that is high status to them
Damn high IQ

He wasn't objectively ugly, but he was no looker either (he was average looking at best) and on top of that he was a non-NT manlet.

He was picky as fuck as well (he was obsessed about white blond Stacies) in a time where hypergamy started to skyrocketing with dating apps and Chad-only mentality, and like the other users mentioned, in a town filled with Chads, Stacies and rich people.

I'd say that looks indeed was a factor for his problems since he was no pussy magnet, and even if he gymmaxxed he would have a harder time getting a foid's attention that the average normie or chadlites/chads.
However, there were other things going for him that would make the task of ascending even harder. He would need to "maxx" everything (he didn't), look non-autistic in the eyes of others, and severely lower his standards about foids.

Last edited:
He was incel because of looks. He went ER because of mental.

My class had a "Chad" looking like ER, was short also. I've always find ER's face very good-looking. If he's 3/10, I am on that scale -9/10

Both. Looks was the initial factor, but his mental state definitely contributed to his inceldom, not to mention his autism, too. Being under 6'1, 8/10, and non-NT in a school full of stuck up, rich blondes -- whose parents are in the top 1% income bracket -- must be brutal [SuicideFuel]. Those types of girls are the shallowest and by far the most ruthless to subhuman men.

He was an incel because of his looks. He would still struggle with getting laid even if he was NT, even though he most likely would have a social circle then.

Mental issues. He had a bmw btw.
Looks > Money. Also, where he lived, basically everyone was rich, so he did not stand out with his car.

Mental issues imo he doesn't have the truecel look
I also heard that he used to do autistic high inhib shit like go to parties and just sit in a corner expecting girls to come to him (I do the same jfl) but don't quote me on that
Oh yeah he was also very picky iirc

He only wanted stacies, his face wasn't bad, I think he could get a landwhale.
Like maybe some kpop fan landwhale gf that would want hapa bf? But I'm not sure, he was shorter than most of kpop idols so I don't know if any girl would want him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back