Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was ER an incel because of looks or mental issues?

cause of ER's inceldom?

• Looks

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • Mental issues

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
both. why can't i pick both?

how can it be both? you're either in the sexhaver looks territory or sub5.

what do you rate ER?
he was a sub5 mentalcel.

he'd be a 5/10 if he was 14 but at 22 he's definitely 3/10

he was a sub5 mentalcel.

he'd be a 5/10 if he was 14 but at 22 he's definitely 3/10
i mean in a way lots of incels are mental in the head because of all the abuse they take. but when you are below average looking it doesn't matter if you don't have the looks. you need to have the looks to even get your foot in the door

Whenever I see his videos and those faggot lips I just can't imagine it's anything but looks.

She is just a foid. She just does this shit because women need male attention like we need water. She wouldn’t take any of us.
I asked Rowan Gannon and her female friend Alex if they thought Elliot Rodger was ugly.
(I’ve linked a video of Rowan below so you/members who don’t know of her can now know who she is. This is just a random video of her’s btw. I believe I asked her the ER question in one of her live-streams)

Rowan in case you and anyone else who may not know is a young Becky tier chick who for whatever reason has taken an interest in learning about and attempting to find a way to help the incel community.

Anyway both her and her friend confirmed that Elliot was very attractive.

So while the OP may of been correct in telling me in another thread that he feels Elliot Rodger Supreme Lady is suffering from the mental illness known as Hybristophilia it is quite clear Rowan and Alex are not since they did not seek to learn about our community due to Elliot Rodger nor knew he even existed before myself and several other brothers from the community told them who he was.

These girls are from Canada so this is perhaps understandable as ER’s story may not of been reported on as widely there.

So two independent females unrelated to the community have confirmed Elliot Rodger was a very attractive young man.

Thus this poll’s results are irrelevant.

Elliot Rodger= Chad (who only failed at being Chad due to being a mentalcel)

Period end of story.

View: https://youtu.be/m9E0LXHs1bk

View: https://youtu.be/aCbfMkh940Q

Last edited:
A mix of both

see, this is the problem, you're just projecting.

tell me exactly where he should have approached. i'm dying to hear

I dont know the first thing about approaching in real life. But ER did go to parties where he had a chance to approach but ended up being the autistic kid in the room JFL.

I dont know the first thing about approaching in real life. But ER did go to parties where he had a chance to approach but ended up being the autistic kid in the room JFL.
he went alone JFL. if you show up to a party alone that is a red flag for any non good looking man. (i assume you think he's normie tier)

he went alone JFL. if you show up to a party alone that is a red flag for any non good looking man. (i assume you think he's normie tier)

You think a guy like him couldnt make friends and have a social circle? He could have if he was NT. Id say his inceldom was 50% looks and 50 % autism.

You think a guy like him couldnt make friends and have a social circle? He could have if he was NT. Id say his inceldom was 50% looks and 50 % autism.
he did have friends actually, he was just friends with losers.

This is a trick question, he wasnt ugly but saying it was because of his """mental issues" is bluepilled af. :feelsseriously:

This is a trick question, he wasnt ugly but saying it was because of his """mental issues" is bluepilled af. :feelsseriously:
what do you blame it on? his location?

wasn't he like 5'9-5'10?

lmao the bmw argument :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
tbh
note that he wasn't just living in California, he was living in a beachside college/party town. this is a warped dating market where you have to compete with the highest status males from all over the country. multi millionaires, star athletes, literal male models, etc. an awkward, unassuming loner with low status has no chance out there. it's one of the most superficial, judgmental social environments on this planet

I also live in California but I attend a public school where most of the students are ethnic so my environment is nothing like ER's
i can only imagine the competition in those places.. no fucking way elliot had a chance
Both. His face wasn't awful so if he had the body of an adult male he could probably get some below average noodle, but he was 5'7 and had the build of a teenage girl. Absolutely no dimorphism. And where he lived he had to compete with white Gigachads and Tyrones. The "ER was good looking" is just IT bullshit to make us look like we're all handsome mentalcels. He really wasn't handsome. Hapas very rarely are, especially if the father is white and the mother is a noodle.
This. Being hapa(foids hate this race), short with a weak and frail body. it was over for him

you do realize that is a good thing? dark triad jfl
he wasnt dark triad at all. dark triads are never high inhib, awkward etc.
also lol at saying he had high status. your completely out of touch with reality if you think young foids care about bwms and shit. jeez christ @Legendarywristcel is redpilled on this one.

young foids literally dont give a shit about money. they care about looks and instagram/tiktok following and being popular in the school. that is high status to them

Location was er' s undoing. Santa Monica has some of the shallowest women in America. If he had sea maxed he would have got plain but fuckable.asian girl. But he wanted blonde stacies.

Location was er' s undoing. Santa Monica has some of the shallowest women in America. If he had sea maxed he would have got plain but fuckable.asian girl. But he wanted blonde stacies.
locationcel is definitely a possibility with ER.

because of women

It was a deadly mix of below average looks and mentalceldom.

ER was below average lookswise and a manlet, however no a complete uggo freak. He was just delusional in wanting a blonde Stacey. He was literally and figuratively targeting this:

He was a shut in WoW addict, a quiet loner, a buzzkill, awkward and shy around other people according to former house mates, family, former acquaintances and family friends.

If he'd somehow 'fixed' his mentalceldom he would have been able to ascend with an ugly foid. On the physical side little was possible, he could have jumped on roids and lift to make his shoulders, neck and lats a little broader, but he was about as looksmaxxed as he could be - barring any very invasive surgery.

ER is a tragic character. He had many flaws, but also some things going for him, alas his delusional nature made ascension impossible and it drove him to go ER.

IT won't touch this, but a lot of incels have stuff in their lives that makes them tragic and wretched novel characters great authors like Dostoevsky would have featured prominently in his novels.

Last edited:
yeah. imagine living like that every day

i had to turn it off 20 seconds in
and people seriously wonder why ER went crazy
do normies understand the pain of being around 1000s of hot girls in tight clothes, and not a single one will give you a chance?
the sexual frustration, misery and failure will turn you mad
Suicidefuel for autistcels.
:feelswhat:

I dont know. I watched it and my autism triggers went off.
"autism triggers"?

for me it was just a reminder of extreme female beauty all compiled and as a subhuman i'll never get that

When I was 18-24 all the low-T guys like that that I knew of were single virgins.

yeah. imagine living like that every day

i had to turn it off 20 seconds in

Well, not all foids in the college town Isla Vista were of that caliber obviously, but it is what ER was focused on. And any sane socially awkward ricecel manlet would have realized and accepted that he'd never qualify for that type of pussy - but ER would not accept it. He couldn't accept it.

Last edited:
Well, not all foids in the college town Isla Vista were like that, but it is what ER was focused on.
true.

but there were definitely a ton of hot chicks surrounding ER

I do too as far as inceldom is concerned. There wouldnt be "incels" if not for ER. But him killing his ricecel roommates was fkin awful. Why did he think they deserved to get stabbed to death?

All these ER types just end up killing innocent incels. like CHO who shot up some engineering class

for the most part, women are protected and stay behind closed doors, lmao

All these ER types just end up killing innocent incels. like CHO who shot up some engineering class

Just go crazy and shoot your own kind bro JFL.

I'll say it was both things. Probably close to 50% - 50% in some specific manner that I cannot tell. Just like me

When I was 18-24 all the low-T guys like that that I knew of were single virgins.
Me too. Having the low t look in sporty areas where jocks rule the roost is instant asexualisation and your efforts are forbidden if not making you a sitting duck to jock bullies.

It's just adds to the tragedy. In normal life the Staceys were completely unreachable to the incel, but in the pursuit of their deaths the Staceys turned out to be unreachable as well. Resulting in an incel rampage that victimizes only other 'fellow' low tier human beings, because that is the caste the incel was relegated to at birth with his inferior genetic endowment.

Last edited:
Just go crazy and shoot your own kind bro JFL.
yeah it's weird af

personally I don't care that much that he killed other incels, but he definitely did. Then he killed a normie and two low tier beckies

It's just adds to the tragedy. In normal life the Staceys were completely unreachable to the incels, but in the pursuit of their deaths the Staceys turned out to be unreachable as well. Resulting in an incel rampage that victimizes only other 'fellow' low tier human beings, because that is the caste you were relegated to at birth with your inferior genetics.

women are like prey animals (deer) and the usually stay away from ugly men because to them, ugly = dangerous

in which in this case, they're right

Meeeeeeh kind of both tbh. He wasn't extremely blessed in the looks department nor was he the most NT. He might have had a shot if he aimed lower?

Meeeeeeh kind of both tbh. He wasn't extremely blessed in the looks department nor was he the most NT. He might have had a shot if he aimed lower?

He would have scored with fresh off the boat asian foids. Ching chongs love white cockru and ER was half white.

He would have scored with fresh off the boat asian foids. Ching chongs love white cockru and ER was half white.
there might be some truth to this

the question is how the hell does he get the right logistics for this?

Did he ever bother to look outside of Cali? No .

Basically yea. He wanted the sorority chicks though. That's a bit too far fetched. Only Chads get to be with them.

there might be some truth to this

the question is how the hell does he get the right logistics for this?

UCSB prolly had a lot of fresh off the boat asian foids.
Basically yea. He wanted the sorority chicks though. That's a bit too far fetched. Only Chads get to be with them.

Exactly my point. Sorority whores are reserved for chads and giga chads. Suifuel to be around them no doubt but he desired what chads had. Didnt want to settle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back