Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was ER an incel because of looks or mental issues?

cause of ER's inceldom?

• Looks

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • Mental issues

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I say he's 4/10, 5'8 hapa, and in california, so he had no shot.

Others argue he's good looking and his personality unironically screwed him.

anyways would like to see the consensus

(oh and btw if you think "locationcel", that means you think his looks screwed him since location theory has to do with looks relative to location)

He was a 3/10 hapa. He was also a manlet. It was over for saint elliot

Looks hurt him. But his hhigh inhib sealed the deal. He had many of the problems I had, but probably had higher iq.

Both. His face wasn't awful so if he had the body of an adult male he could probably get some below average noodle, but he was 5'7 and had the build of a teenage girl. Absolutely no dimorphism. And where he lived he had to compete with white Gigachads and Tyrones. The "ER was good looking" is just IT bullshit to make us look like we're all handsome mentalcels. He really wasn't handsome. Hapas very rarely are, especially if the father is white and the mother is a noodle.

Mental issues. He had a bmw btw.

All I'm gonna say is, if it was over for him, it is beyond over for me.

Mental issues. Although he wasn't good looking, he was still "fuckable", all he had to do was going to another place and not being a complete lunatic. The guy was fucking insane, he used to sit in restaurants and cafes alone waiting for some girl to strike a conversation with him. I mean, just watch some of his videos, the dude was clearly batshit crazy.

note that he wasn't just living in California, he was living in a beachside college/party town. this is a warped dating market where you have to compete with the highest status males from all over the country. multi millionaires, star athletes, literal male models, etc. an awkward, unassuming loner with low status has no chance out there. it's one of the most superficial, judgmental social environments on this planet

I also live in California but I attend a public school where most of the students are ethnic so my environment is nothing like ER's

more like very mentalcel tbh he didn't look bad imo and he probably could looksmax (just look at that morph they did). I'd even say that back in that time he'd slay here in my country since he was also moneymaxxed (more like pocketmoneymaxxed tho)

It was a mixture of both, imo. His looks definitly weren't good enough to be successfull in the dating game, while living in southern california. He might would've had an easier time, if his family stayed in england.

His face was alright, but his manletism, frame, small dick, and beta voice ruined him.

He wasnt a truecel, could have ascended outside of the endboss stage of california

Well then he had to move. Getting out of inceldom isnt easy for any non chad guy. Also ER was extremely picky.

He was high status. He could have used it to his advantage. But just like the basement dwellers here, he wanted what chads have.
having to move is much easier said than done.

also he was low status, he was literally a loser his whole life.

what are you smoking?

what are you smoking?

This tbh, he could've ran high status game back in England, but not in California where every second guy probably had more money than him.

what are you smoking?

His dad was rich, he was kind of rich. He could have used it to his advantage. Lets not act like ER was an incel only coz of his looks. And this was 2014, not 2020. He had a chance and blew it by having extremely high standards, being aspie and also a narcissist.
This tbh, he could've ran high status game back in England, but not in California where every second guy probably had more money than him.

Why does he need to move to another country to run high status game? Is everyone rich in the US?

also a narcissist.
you do realize that is a good thing? dark triad jfl

and actually ER's dad faced a financial crisis. he literally mentioned that in the manifesto. he was stuck in southern california

sure somewhere else, maybe he could succeed.

but california? NO

100% looks
Mental issues. He had a bmw btw.
Let's say pussies get wet by cars, the BMW 3-series is an entry level car, so it wouldn't enough by a wide margin. And if he lived around wealthy people, a 3-series is even less remarkable.

Mental issues. Although he wasn't good looking, he was still "fuckable", all he had to do was going to another place and not being a complete lunatic. The guy was fucking insane, he used to sit in restaurants and cafes alone waiting for some girl to strike a conversation with him. I mean, just watch some of his videos, the dude was clearly batshit crazy.
He was also a big standardcel

and actually ER's dad faced a financial crisis. he literally mentioned that in the manifesto. he was stuck in southern california

but california? NO

You need chad-tier looks to run dark triad game. Thats why redpilled copers get shot down badly. If BrendioEEE can ascend, how can ER not? Brendio was an unkempt fat fuck.

You need chad-tier looks to run dark triad game. Thats why redpilled copers get shot down badly. If BrendioEEE can ascend, how can ER not? Brendio was an unkempt fat fuck.
did brendio even officially ascend? or is it just an e gf?

also, brendio literally had to orbit an e-gf who lives on another continent to "ascend". that is such a damn outlier jfl

Both; he was pretty weird looking and he was also aspie af. Bad combination.

he definitely location cel

did brendio even officially ascend? or is it just an e gf?

also, brendio literally had to orbit an e-gf who lives on another continent to "ascend". that is such a damn outlier jfl

ER mogged brendio is my point. He could have atleast tried asian foids. Fresh off the boat chinese foids are easy to get in the west even if youre half-white. But no. Blonde foids only.

ER mogged brendio is my point. He could have atleast tried asian foids. Fresh off the boat chinese foids are easy to get in the west even if youre half-white. But no. Blonde foids only.
lol, faulty logic.

he never even approached at all. he never "tried" with blonde girls

did you even read the manifesto?

lol, faulty logic.

he never even approached at all. he never "tried" with blonde girls

did you even read the manifesto?

Why is this a point in his favor? If anything, it only shows how aspie he was. And no, i dont give a fuck about the manifesto of an entitled idiot. He shot people who had little to do with his inceldom.

(oh and btw if you think "locationcel", that means you think his looks screwed him since location theory has to do with looks relative to location)

but california? NO

ER's parents were broke as fuck

no one would ever hire such a weird motherfucker like ER

he was doomed to be poor as fuck AND ugly until death

Why is this a point in his favor? If anything, it only shows how aspie he was. And no, i dont give a fuck about the manifesto of an entitled idiot. He shot people who had little to do with his inceldom.
"entitled". you're starting to sound like IT right now

the point is to say he "only went for blonde white girls" is stupid, because he went for no chicks AT ALL.

"entitled". you're starting to sound like IT right now

the point is to say he "only went for blonde white girls" is stupid, because he went for no chicks AT ALL.

He went for no chicks at all means he was a volcel. How is this going over your head? Entitled is thinking you deserve a foid without making an effort. Ofcourse youd turn that around and say "Chads dont put any effort" .

He had unrealistic expectations. And was a terrible human being.

But I respect what he did.

He had unrealistic expectations. And was a terrible human being.

But I respect what he did.

I do too as far as inceldom is concerned. There wouldnt be "incels" if not for ER. But him killing his ricecel roommates was fkin awful. Why did he think they deserved to get stabbed to death?

He went for no chicks at all means he was a volcel. How is this going over your head? Entitled is thinking you deserve a foid without making an effort. Ofcourse youd turn that around and say "Chads dont put any effort" .
well yes, ER did not approach, but that's because he knew it was over.

and yes I understand normies don't get stuff on a silver platter like Chad.

"Personality" is more like Face and Height though. Even he didn't go for Stacies he would be betabuxx at best.

well yes, ER did not approach, but that's because he knew it was over.

and yes I understand normies don't get stuff on a silver platter like Chad.

If anything, ER thought he was good looking and deserved a beautiful foid. He didnt approach coz of his autism.

I do too as far as inceldom is concerned. There wouldnt be "incels" if not for ER. But him killing his ricecel roommates was fkin awful. Why did he think they deserved to get stabbed to death?
Thats where the terrible human being part comes into play.

Him killing his roommates was one of the most retarded things he could do. At that point it was just pure blood lust, not even revenge on women.

ER's severe mental problems and narcissism prevented him from approaching. And I believe he could have been successful if he did not have them.

I would say looks. but his social skills were likey negs too. 90% looks, 10% social skills/status

If anything, ER thought he was good looking and deserved a beautiful foid. He didnt approach coz of his autism.
he didn't approach because of his shit logistics

where would he approach per se? let's think about this

he had no high value social circle with foids, all his friends were losers

cold approach? jfl obviously not

he didn't approach because of his shit logistics

where would he approach per se? let's think about this

he had no high value social circle with foids, all his friends were losers

cold approach? jfl obviously not

He had plenty of venues to approach. He was a social retard (like me) and had no idea how to approach.

He had plenty of venues to approach. He was a social retard (like me) and had no idea how to approach.
see, this is the problem, you're just projecting.

tell me exactly where he should have approached. i'm dying to hear

Being manlet deathnic sealed his fate. However his sub-optimal mental state played a role as well in the events leading to Isla Vista

Both. His face wasn't awful so if he had the body of an adult male he could probably get some below average noodle, but he was 5'7 and had the build of a teenage girl. Absolutely no dimorphism. And where he lived he had to compete with white Gigachads and Tyrones. The "ER was good looking" is just IT bullshit to make us look like we're all handsome mentalcels. He really wasn't handsome. Hapas very rarely are, especially if the father is white and the mother is a noodle.

Brutal I even want to fuck his looksmatch sister.
I think we can all agree if Elliot would have been born a foid he would have had more dicks available than he could count no matter his mental status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back