Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Elliot Rodger really a fakecel?

$carecrow

$carecrow

Crucify Your Dreams
-
Here Elliot is trying to look as masculine as possible but his curry genes just won't let him. If you Photoshop a wig on him he ends up looking like a woman.
7 FB ER 1
ElliotRodgerDriverLicense

This feminity shows itself especially combined with a haircut like this. He literally looks like Quackity here. Who's know for looking like a little Twink.
Static assets upload4396004184912390530

Elliot rodger young

I'm baffled when retards say that Elliot was attractive. He had a weird looking face. Big duck lips, combined with semi-chink eyes and mixed complexion. Top that off with genetically inherited mentalcel traits.

I know we're often told that feminine men are attractive. But they're only "cuuuuyyytee". But they're also only cuyyyytee when they have a faggot personality which Elliot didn't and that's why he couldn't get friendzoned.

Plus that he was only 5'9" and really skinny. No BMW for your height boy. But let them cope though. None of these holes said yes to him but as soon as he died now they're all all pity pity for him. Fuck off twats!

I think that Elliot Rodger was a fakecel.

So do 80% of this website tbh.

He had autism, bad looks, manlet, hapa. He was an incel but he had extreme copes of being handsome and didn’t accept that he was sub-5 and got offended when people called him ugly/manlet. Which is why he thought it was unfair and a mystery why women didn’t flock to him like they did to chads. He saw himself as a chadlite so he thought chads were just the same as him but obnoxious Whereas he saw himself as a nice chadlite. So he was confused why women didn’t prefer him over obnoxious chads.

He had autism, bad looks, manlet, hapa. He was an incel but he had extreme copes of being handsome and didn’t accept that he was sub-5 and got offended when people called him ugly/manlet. Which is why he thought it was unfair and a mystery why women didn’t flock to him like they did to chads. He saw himself as a chadlite so he thought chads were just the same as him but obnoxious Whereas he saw himself as a nice chadlite. So he was confused why women didn’t prefer him over obnoxious chads.
he looks way better than seung hei cho

His standards were high (no ethnic foids,and almost exclusively blonde white foids) and he didn't look bad either. No deformities on face/body. Richfag. I don't know if he was a ''fakecel'' but he definitely wasn't a truecel

He's more mentalcel than truecel

His standards were high (no ethnic foids,and almost exclusively blonde white foids) and he didn't look bad either. No deformities on face/body. Richfag. I don't know if he was a ''fakecel'' but he definitely wasn't a truecel

A lot of women say that he was a "cutie" and would have dated him. I doubt it. He was very severely bullied. If anything, women would rather fuck the guys who bullied him than fuck him.

He easily could have SEAmaxxed. His parents were also rich. And he drove a sweet BMW.

His ER (aka day of retribution) wasn't even successful. Dude should have just coped with gook pussy instead of lusting over blonde california girls.

I feel like ER could of easily ascended through gymmaxxing
He already had tons of daddy money to spend on

He had a sports car

He was just too socially awkward. He tossed coffee on people. No one should get away with that kind of behavior

ttbt he had suffered some nasty bullying. But I don't think it justifies his actions, from tossing coffee to shooting and stabbing roommates

If he could just get his shit together he had a fair chance of doing it with MODELS

Many here have much less than him and we still don't give up, he wasn't in the right for killing his roomies

He easily could have SEAmaxxed. His parents were also rich. And he drove a sweet BMW.

His ER (aka day of retribution) wasn't even successful. Dude should have just coped with gook pussy instead of lusting over blonde california girls.
Yeah and he killed twice more males than women.

The media still pushes it as mysoginistic lol

And he couldn't open a fucking door. Dude had like 500s rounds of ammo unused.

He mogs me to death. I'm 5ft and curry, would kill to be a 5ft9 rich little spoiled brat.

He's more mentalcel than truecel
Agree. Especially after having red parts of his manifesto. He was incredibly mentally unstable and reactive, probably due to years of bullying, lack of good relationships with his family and social isolation, but maybe also because he was somewhat arrogant, he thought he deserved to be treated as a popular kid because he was born in a rich family, and his sensitivity and reactivity made him unbearable and hard to interact with.

I'm not saying it was entirely his fault like those stupid normies and feminists say, it's hard to act normal when you've been bullied in extreme levels and on top of that you have to live a lonely life, but he could've done a lil bit better.

he was and anyone who disagrees is a dumb nigga
HES a fakecel in The slums of Manila maybe
I feel like ER could of easily ascended through gymmaxxing
Tales
not looking bad doesnt cut it where he lived and with having autism.

St. Elliot wasn't that bad looking

But foids hated him because he was the supreme gentleman

Older Elliot looked fine, with some looksmaxxing he could even look good. But the truth is that if you're autistic like he was, only gigachad looks can save you.
Mentalcels are incels because even if they look normal, their spergery instantly turns women away.

He's 5/10, average

A lot of women say that he was a "cutie" and would have dated him. I doubt it. He was very severely bullied. If anything, women would rather fuck the guys who bullied him than fuck him.
Here Elliot is trying to look as masculine as possible but his curry genes just won't let him. If you Photoshop a wig on him he ends up looking like a woman.
View attachment 821087View attachment 821088
This feminity shows itself especially combined with a haircut like this. He literally looks like Quackity here. Who's know for looking like a little Twink. View attachment 821100
View attachment 821089

I'm baffled when retards say that Elliot was attractive. He had a weird looking face. Big duck lips, combined with semi-chink eyes and mixed complexion. Top that off with genetically inherited mentalcel traits.

I know we're often told that feminine men are attractive. But they're only "cuuuuyyytee". But they're also only cuyyyytee when they have a faggot personality which Elliot didn't and that's why he couldn't get friendzoned.

Plus that he was only 5'9" and really skinny. No BMW for your height boy. But let them cope though. None of these holes said yes to him but as soon as he died now they're all all pity pity for him. Fuck off twats!
Someone who was bullied heavily can only be an incel.
When you are annoyed by other men/boys you are at the bottom of the social hirarchy.
Only the weakest are bullied.
In addition, he has hardly any male characteristics.
Who says that women stand on femboys is an extreme liar or a mentalcel.
It is not for nothing that the secondary male characteristics have developed in evolution.
Women sexually preferred men who had good secondary male characteristics.