Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Was eating some chocolate and some of my tooth came out

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Was just eating chocolate randomly and all of a sudden I felt my tooth being all fucky.

I didn't pay any attention to it so I just kept on eating the chocolate.

Then I realised some of my left tooth is missing and that I swallowed it, was a shit tooth but still.

Why even brush if this shit happens.

That little bit of tooth is going to cut up your intestines and wreck your stomach. You should start bracing for the pain OP

I HAVE ORTHODONTICS ON WITH 3 CANKER SORE NIGGERS IN MY MOUTH I CAN'T FUCKING EAT ANYTHING :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

just mew, it worked for me :soy::soy::soy:

I'm gonna keep eating it, I don't give a fuck.

That little bit of tooth is going to cut up your intestines and wreck your stomach. You should start bracing for the pain OP
Then go into his butthole and cause an internal rupture of his anus.

Incel trait: Your own body hates you.

@Saysitsover

Thoughts?

Was just eating chocolate randomly and all of a sudden I felt my tooth being all fucky.

I didn't pay any attention to it so I just kept on eating the chocolate.

Then I realised some of my left tooth is missing and that I swallowed it, was a shit tooth but still.

Why even brush if this shit happens.
That’s right. Brushing is cope and doesn’t really do anything. No other animals brush with cucked fluoride and shit anyway

was it a filling or something?

That’s right. Brushing is cope and doesn’t really do anything. No other animals brush with cucked fluoride and shit anyway
I brush everyday and this happens.