Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Was discriminated against for being ugly today, big time.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
went to the doctors office. There were three foids working there at the reception, as soon as I walked in they took a quick glance at me. As soon as they saw that I´m not chad they magically took a call on their phone and completely ignored me.

I said "Hello", none of them acknowledged me in any way. I stood there for around 10 minutes until I said hello again and one of the girls reluctantly told me to take a seat in the waiting room.

The waiting room was quite full and there were only two seats left. I sat down next to an obese ethnic girl in her early 20s. Now get this, as soon as I sat down right next to her she immediately got up and went to sit at the opposite side of the room. Then she pulled out her phone and I could tell she was swiping on Tinder.

Then it was my turn to see the doctor and of course it was a foid. She reluctantly gave me a handshake and I could tell she wanted me to get out of there asap. She didn´t even want to shake my hand on the way out.

There is no worse fate than being born as a male with an unattractive face.

I´d honestly compare it to being a Jew during Nazi Germany, if not worse.

Kind of sounds fake, but real at the same time.

Sounds like my life on a daily basis

fake and gay made up story.

At my gym it is similar.. stupid fucking receptionist thots looking at me but I can tell they are disgusted by me. It's just obvious from their strained faces and their body language.
Got that right.

went to the doctors office. There were three foids working there at the reception, as soon as I walked in they took a quick glance at me. As soon as they saw that I´m not chad they magically took a call on their phone and completely ignored me.

I said "Hello", none of them acknowledged me in any way. I stood there for around 10 minutes until I said hello again and one of the girls reluctantly told me to take a seat in the waiting room.

The waiting room was quite full and there were only two seats left. I sat down next to an obese ethnic girl in her early 20s. Now get this, as soon as I sat down right next to her she immediately got up and went to sit at the opposite side of the room. Then she pulled out her phone and I could tell she was swiping on Tinder.

Then it was my turn to see the doctor and of course it was a foid. She reluctantly gave me a handshake and I could tell she wanted me to get out of there asap. She didn´t even want to shake my hand on the way out.

There is no worse fate than being born as a male with an unattractive face.

dude the holocaust didn't happen.

At least the Nazi killed Jews.

Society does everything to keep us alive to suffer.

Shit,man,that hurt :feelsrope:

Sounds like the life of a typical ogrecel

Did you improve from your surgery?

When will the oppression stop omg?

Most people that go to the doctor on a regular basis are very old, and consequently very ugly. Do they treat them bad, too? No, because they don't view them as a sexual threat. It's not only being about ugly, it's about being ugly and young.

Most doctors I went to really sucked, too. The secretary girls are quite nice though, at least they are faking the politeness.

I went to a consultation, took about 2 hours since I got lost.

when I got there, the fuckers had 3 hot foids working the front. Would have turned around if it wasnt so far.

yes, so far I´ve only gotten my Zygos done though and I had a hair transplant. I´m getting all my other surgeries in march.

Last edited:
Thanks for that fake history, now im 100% sure that you are a fakecel troll.

I went to a consultation, took about 2 hours since I got lost.

when I got there, the fuckers had 3 hot foids working the front. Would have turned around if it wasnt so far.
no surgery

Shoot the place up with water pistols.
Make those bitches wet.

This sounds like my doc’s office except my doc is male thankfully. If a Chad walked in, odds are those women would’ve had him get priority over everyone else. My cousin told me she worked in two doctor’s offices where that happened.

JFL at the fakecels who think this is a larp.

Same happens to me all the time. But not because I'm ugly, I'm pretty sure I was cursed by a witch. I'm not ugly after all.:ha..feels:

yes, so far I´ve only gotten my Zygos done though and I had a hair transplant. I´m getting all my other surgeries in march.
So did you have any pain from the surgery? What surgeries do you plan next?

So did you have any pain from the surgery? What surgeries do you plan next?
no, surprisingly zero pain. Only when I had to get out of bed my hip hurt the first couple days.

I´m getting a beard transplant in December then double jaw surgery+ chin wing in March, then eyelid surgery.

bb-b-but tinder is not real life...

hardly any girls use it!

I don't believe this. This is either 100% fake, you smelled like ass, or you are greatly exaggerating everything.

I don't believe this. This is either 100% fake, you smelled like ass, or you are greatly exaggerating everything.
what about this sounds unbelievable?

There have been social experiments done that show that people will refuse to sit next to someone with a deformed face. That was in the past though.

Nowadays it´s enough to be ugly to have woman change their seats when you sit down.

Kind of sounds fake, but real at the same time.

Fake but accurate?

Stuff like this happens to ugly men all the time. My Stacy dermatologist refuses to be in the examining room alone with me and always has a nurse with her. None of my male doctors have ever done that.

Fake but accurate?

Stuff like this happens to ugly men all the time. My Stacy dermatologist refuses to be in the examining room alone with me and always has a nurse with her. None of my male doctors have ever done that.
And you give the cunt repeat business? Fuck that

Fake but accurate?

Fake in the sense that health professionals wouldn't discriminate like that, that a landwhale was on tinder while in the waiting room, real in the sense that a landwhale would get matches on tinder and get disgusted by an ugly male.

what about this sounds unbelievable?

There have been social experiments done that show that people will refuse to sit next to someone with a deformed face. That was in the past though.

Nowadays it´s enough to be ugly to have woman change their seats when you sit down.

The fact that everyone is so blatantly antagonistic towards him, mainly the receptionists. It is in a receptionist's job to be friendly to everyone. If they make it a habit to be hostile towards people they deem ugly then they will likely be fired. Also the OP mentioned this office multiple receptionists. Wtf type of doctor's office has multiple (i.e more than 2) receptionists? Also in what world does 2 receptionists receiving a call at the same time mean that they are intentionally ignoring the OP? This shit sounds ultra farfetched. This combined with the fact that people who expect others to be antagonistic towards them see ordinary behaviors as being antagonic makes me think that OP really isn't telling the truth. Intentionally or not. The femoid being on tinder is just icing on this bullshit cake.

This shit happens to me on a daily basis..def not fake

For those that are not sub-3 this sounds unbelievable but this is a microcosm of what life is like EVERY FUCKING day for a trucel..

This sounds like my doc’s office except my doc is male thankfully. If a Chad walked in, odds are those women would’ve had him get priority over everyone else. My cousin told me she worked in two doctor’s offices where that happened.
what she say

lol at going to female doctors. womyn

The fact that everyone is so blatantly antagonistic towards him, mainly the receptionists. It is in a receptionist's job to be friendly to everyone. If they make it a habit to be hostile towards people they deem ugly then they will likely be fired. Also the OP mentioned this office multiple receptionists. Wtf type of doctor's office has multiple (i.e more than 2) receptionists? Also in what world does 2 receptionists receiving a call at the same time mean that they are intentionally ignoring the OP? This shit sounds ultra farfetched. This combined with the fact that people who expect others to be antagonistic towards them see ordinary behaviors as being antagonic makes me think that OP really isn't telling the truth. Intentionally or not. The femoid being on tinder is just icing on this bullshit cake.
You must not interact with receptionists a lot.Especially receptionists have been some of the rudest, most bitchy people I have ever dealt with. Foids can´t act as professionals because they act purely on emotion. They couldn´t care less if an ugly male complains about them. It would just be my word against theirs.

I was getting the wires in my mouth removed by a local jaw surgeon and it was a big centre for jaw surgery with multiple doctors, hence there was more than one receptionist.

This, hard for me to believe this
Well if this sounds hard to believe you must not know what its like
Ive been through similar, this is what its like, its ragefuel