Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was asked the dreaded 'are you sexually active?' question at the doctors

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
She was a foid in her 30s or so. I'll leave out the reason I went, but she asked me this. I'm an oldcel, and very embarrassing to admit I'm not active, but I just mentally said to myself "ahh fuck it", and answered "No", then she giggled and said "I have to ask you"

When you're an oldcel most people assume at this point it's your choice, but they still look at you like at a freak. I try to fake it with "haha not at the moment haha", especially now due to pandemic, but with some doctors that I go to frequently I just don't give a shit anymore. People have no understanding of how it is whatsoever, you're in such a fucking minority that it makes you inherently irrelevant. It's pretty much like with abstaining from alcohol - people automatically assume it's some kind of a standpoint, because 99% of people do it.

My mom answered no before I could last time I was at the doctors.

Even my own mom knows I’m not getting laid, explains why they never bothered to give me “the talk”…

Weird how something out of control is huge stigma and shame.
My mom answered no before I could last time I was at the doctors.

Even my own mom knows I’m not getting laid, explains why they never bothered to give me “the talk”…
Your mom will try to baby you until she finds you a wife.

Why is it dreaded? You're not having any sex my dude

She was a foid in her 30s or so. I'll leave out the reason I went, but she asked me this. I'm an oldcel, and very embarrassing to admit I'm not active, but I just mentally said to myself "ahh fuck it", and answered "No", then she giggled and said "I have to ask you"
the pity-giggle :feelskek:

Your mom will try to baby you until she finds you a wife.
Yeah, it’s so frustrating. She’s always showing me social media profiles of Balkan toilets my age who would “love to be with me” JFL.

Every time I’ve mentioned a pretty foid at school/work she would say “Don’t think about her, I’ll find you a good wife” and how she wants grandkids.

They’re grooming me to be the ultimate betabuxx.

I just lie on all that bullshit tbh. Same with when they ask if i do drugs or have homicidal/suicidal thoughts just lol. Not like they would do anything helpful about it anyways. Just stfu and fix my shit or give me my meds and let me fuck off

If doctors ask this, it's because sex is essential to living.

Yeah, it’s so frustrating. She’s always showing me social media profiles of Balkan toilets my age who would “love to be with me” JFL.

Every time I’ve mentioned a pretty foid at school/work she would say “Don’t think about her, I’ll find you a good wife” and how she wants grandkids.

They’re grooming me to be the ultimate betabuxx.
Are balkan foids traditional or are they sluttier than western foids?

Are balkan foids traditional or are they sluttier than western foids?
They are traditionnal gold diggers just like all traditionnal foids that cucks put on pedestal like they are some kind of rare pokemon.

Why is it dreaded? You're not having any sex my dude
Because it's a bit pathetic to tell people how much of a loser you are. Maybe you don't feel shame or emabrassment

Why would a doctor even say say that, I'm assuming it had something to do with your weiner