Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was Artistotle right?

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
“To live alone one must be either a beast or a god."

one of his many quotes that usually fly through my mind

I think that we all can agree that we ain't gods. But are incels really on the same level as animals, since we don't fit into society or even the social human circle.
is Aristole wrong? Can we cope alone or will too much alone lead to either rope or ascending since our nature won't alow this isolation as a permanent state.

Can we defeat mother nature and strive alone or are we doomed for eternal suffering

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I can live alone but tbh I'm probably beast tier

We are gods of our own reality is what he means imo. We make the choices for ourselves. If we wanna mine coal we can do it if we wanna to to college we will go to college, if we wanna live in a cave raping women we can be beasts

Aristotle had awesome things to say about women too:

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 92
haha being alone has allowed me to lower myself into my true state where I'm comfortable. the state even incelse users are shocked by. aint n beast, I'm just a hyperturboloserwimp

We are beasts rejected by society

I think Aristotle was talking about man being completely alone and independent from civilization. We're outcasts, but most of us still rely on on what we can harvest from the dying carcass of our world. We're animals who have grown lazy and complacent from all of the easy food and shelter.

Aristotle was a God.
Blackpilled genius.